The Student Room Group

UCAS Decision

So I have received an unconditional offer from a university I have applied to. I want to move forward with this offer but I am unable to do so rn as I have to wait on them to get back to me on one of my other choices. The final decision I'm waiting on is from the same uni that sent my unconditional offer, so can I go onto the choice I'm waiting on for that uni and click the I am no longer interested in this course and uni, or will they see that and think I'm not interested in that university all together and get rid of my offer?
Original post by The_Whitney
So I have received an unconditional offer from a university I have applied to. I want to move forward with this offer but I am unable to do so rn as I have to wait on them to get back to me on one of my other choices. The final decision I'm waiting on is from the same uni that sent my unconditional offer, so can I go onto the choice I'm waiting on for that uni and click the I am no longer interested in this course and uni, or will they see that and think I'm not interested in that university all together and get rid of my offer?

The withdraw function in your five choice section only withdraws you that particular course and institution. Do not withdraw the whole application though, that option is somewhere else. If you are scared you can do it over the phone.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending