The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge Hill Uni - Firm Choice 2015!!

Hi everyone!

Has anyone else accepted or thinking of accepting edge hill as their firm choice? I'm going there to study mental health nursing and I've applied for my accommodation - exciting times! Let me know if any of you are going there too :biggrin:

Good luck with all of your interviews/offers guys!

Scroll to see replies

hi there! ive accepted a firm place for creative writing and english lit and applied for my accommodation! im super excited; my applicant day is on the 28th march. when's yours? c:
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Hi, I've accepted my place at edge hill for Sociology and applied for accomodation!! Exciting :smile:
Original post by Sophie Riley
Hi everyone!

Has anyone else accepted or thinking of accepting edge hill as their firm choice? I'm going there to study mental health nursing and I've applied for my accommodation - exciting times! Let me know if any of you are going there too :biggrin:

Good luck with all of your interviews/offers guys!

I am thinking about going to Edge Hill to do Mental Health Nursing too! Which accomodation have you applied for? X
Reply 4
Original post by notinacreepyway
hi there! ive accepted a firm place for creative writing and english lit and applied for my accommodation! im super excited; my applicant day is on the 28th march. when's yours? c:

Sounds great! Which accommodation have you applied for? I haven't been told about an applicant day, this might be because I had an interview there but I'm not sure... Good luck with everything :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by kayleighrosemc
I am thinking about going to Edge Hill to do Mental Health Nursing too! Which accomodation have you applied for? X

Where else are you considering? I can't wait for September! I've applied for the newer accommodation which is £112 per week, but you get 5 choices so you've back up options too :smile: x
Reply 6
Original post by kellyy1994
Hi, I've accepted my place at edge hill for Sociology and applied for accomodation!! Exciting :smile:

That's great! Which accommodation have you applied for? :biggrin: I've applied for the newer accommodation with ensuite (£112 per week ones)
Considering Cumbria as well but I think I am swayed towards Edge Hill. Where have you put for your insurance choice?
I think I will apply for the Forest En Suite, to save a bit of money hopefully, but I will put the more expensive one as my next choice. X
Reply 8
Considering Cumbria as well but I think I am swayed towards Edge Hill. Where have you put for your insurance choice?
I think I will apply for the Forest En Suite, to save a bit of money hopefully, but I will put the more expensive one as my next choice. X

Edge Hill is lovely and has such a good reputation :smile: where do you live now? Ah yeah, those En Suites are nice anyway! I just wanted the extra comfort x
I live in Cumbria! I am totally swaying towards Edge Hill the more I read up on it! What about you? X
I live in Cumbria! I am totally swaying towards Edge Hill the more I read up on it! What about you? X

Oh right!! That's not too far from home for you then really :smile: and I was stuck between Edge Hill and Nottingham at first but Edge Hill tipped it for me :biggrin:
I live in Stalybridge near Manchester x
Oh right!! That's not too far from home for you then really :smile: and I was stuck between Edge Hill and Nottingham at first but Edge Hill tipped it for me :biggrin:
I live in Stalybridge near Manchester x

How far away is that from Edge Hill? X
How far away is that from Edge Hill? X

An hour/an hour and a half in the car :smile: not sure about the train, probably similar! x
I've got Edge Hill as unconditional firm for Human Biology (applied last year then took a gap) :biggrin: But I'm coming from South London so it's quite a trip
I have accepted my place at edge hill for child health and well-being and have selected the newer accommodation for £112 per week
Original post by alicja_p
I've got Edge Hill as unconditional firm for Human Biology (applied last year then took a gap) :biggrin: But I'm coming from South London so it's quite a trip

That's amazing :biggrin: and it's definitely a trip and a half for you, but it'll be a great experience :smile: have you applied for accommodation?
Original post by Abbielarkin2
I have accepted my place at edge hill for child health and well-being and have selected the newer accommodation for £112 per week

Aww that sounds fab :smile: fingers crossed we get the accommodation we want! Haha
That's amazing :biggrin: and it's definitely a trip and a half for you, but it'll be a great experience :smile: have you applied for accommodation?

It will be, I prefer greenery to city anyway :wink: I have! I put chancellors and chancellors south as my first and second choice, I applied like 20 minutes after applications opened so I better get it :tongue:
Reply 18
Hey guys, I've decided that I want to go to edge hill, when would be the best time to have booked my accommodation by? I don't want to leave it too late
Original post by Mpodr
Hey guys, I've decided that I want to go to edge hill, when would be the best time to have booked my accommodation by? I don't want to leave it too late

Applications for accommodation are already open, do it asap!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending