The Student Room Group

Next Labour leader ? Next Conservative leader ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Gordon1985
Ashcroft polls also show he'll lose his seat.

I really like Charles Kennedy. Definitely my favourite Lib Dem. If he could shake his personal problems, he'd make a great leader.

The weakness in Ashcroft is that it polls on the basis of party, without the local candidate's name. I still see him as favourite to get back in there.
Original post by L i b
The weakness in Ashcroft is that it polls on the basis of party, without the local candidate's name. I still see him as favourite to get back in there.

I think he's the most likely Lib Dem candidate to win his seat in Scotland, after Alastair Carmichael.
isn't it strange that the next tory leader candidates

boris

osborne

and theresa may

are said to be aspergers/ on the autistic spectrum ?

surely this isn't a coincidence ?
Original post by democracyforum
isn't it strange that the next tory leader candidates

boris

osborne

and theresa may

are said to be aspergers/ on the autistic spectrum ?

surely this isn't a coincidence ?

Lots of people are undiagnosed with Aspergers because all it does in its mild form is make you a bit weird. I myself (mother and doctor have seen me) have been suspected of having a mild form of it but i never wanted to get tested because it never bothers me. I'm smart, i'm a bit weird but who gives a rats. I even got past any social issues when i discovered i could actually get women.

I think Osbourne is normal. Something's off about Boris but he may not have aspergers. May may be shy.
Original post by Rakas21

May may be shy.

read this

"Her working style and that of her team is very closed, very controlling, very untrusting,"

" Theresa is almost asexual. I think we're dealing with a mature, wise, experienced and competent politician but what she lacks, I think, is warmth and personality on first meeting."

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/jul/27/theresa-may-profile-beyond-the-public-image
Reply 25
Interesting read over a year on

Well done to the esteemed Birkenhead for being the only one to predict that May and Farron would be the next Tory and Lib Dem leaders respectively
Reply 26
Original post by gladders
Tristram Hunt or Andy Burnham for Labour, I'd wager. Although there is a tendency for the favourites to end up losing to a compromise candidate

lol
Original post by Fenice
lol

Heh, yeah, that'll teach me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending