The Student Room Group

Possible to create chemistry?

Do you guys think it's possible to create chemistry that doesn't exist? There's this girl that I'd like to get to know better but she's not showing any signs of attraction yet. But then again, I've not really been trying too much and we rarely get to talk so it's been hard so far, but now I have an opportunity to talk
going to go anon on this answer, in case someone in particular sees this.

I'm currently dating two guys..non of them are serious yet.

One, I have a lot...like loads...overwhelming... chemistry with, we have the hots for each other. We laugh, we talk, we have fun and enjoy each other's company so much, but he sometimes makes me frustrated and unhappy. However, the other guy I have a faint amount of chemistry with, but he makes me feel special and happy. And I like myself when I'm with the second guy.

When it comes down to pick one. I'd pick the latter. No matter how much chemistry people have, it all depends on compatibility to make it truly progress.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
going to go anon on this answer, in case someone in particular sees this.

I'm currently dating two guys..non of them are serious yet.

One, I have a lot...like loads...overwhelming... chemistry with, we have the hots for each other. We laugh, we talk, we have fun and enjoy each other's company so much, but he sometimes makes me frustrated and unhappy. However, the other guy I have a faint amount of chemistry with, but he makes me feel special and happy. And I like myself when I'm with the second guy.

When it comes down to pick one. I'd pick the latter. No matter how much chemistry people have, it all depends on compatibility to make it truly progress.

Ya I agree with you to a certain extent, but you need some chemistry to start anything...

My question is do you think its possible to work to create chemistry? Or is it just something that either exists or doesn't
Chemistry can sometimes not be realised for a while. Sometimes I've not realised I have chemistry with someone for a few years. But you can't create it, it just happens or it doesn't

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending