The Student Room Group

Weird situation

Guna try to make this as short as possible...

I'm 18, male and a virgin. 5 months ago I started a new job and it's going well. Anyway, 2 months ago a girl started there (sarah) and at first she seemed alright. The last 3 weeks I really got chatting to her and I like her. The last 2 weeks she's been so flirty, I mean over the top flirty, more like slaggy lol, offering to give head, asking if i wana shag etc.

Two things, firstly she has a BF and has been with him for 6 months. I don't wana ruin this. Secondly, I duno if im ready for anything like this yet, even though a few months ago i would have done anything for sex. Maybe its just the girl that it is, the way shes so pushy? Just seems a big step, although im flattered, it could also mess up my job life?

Any input :confused:
warning waring STAY AWAY!!!!

shes messing you around, prob having a bad time with her bf n wants to get back at him

STAY AWAY
Reply 2
Why stay away though? What man can say no to sex?

At the mo I just keep putting her off, joking about it and stuff but dont think i can for much longer haha :s-smilie:
If something happened with her, you'd become the "other man". That's bound to have repercussions.
Reply 4
Explain please
Reply 5
Don't listen to these fools. Take it one step at a time. Next time you're at work accept the blowjob. Second day 69. Third day sex. Take it slow.
Reply 6
nvm, i was gonna ask something but i figured out.
Anonymous
Explain please

Any number of things could happen.

For example, the boyfriend could find out and come and kick your face in. :p: It's not really a situation you want to be in - it's hardly no strings attached sex if the girl already has a boyfriend.
Reply 8
Anonymous

lol im sure there are guys who can say no, not all guys are sex crazed.

but yes

stay away from that girl.
Anonymous

At the mo I just keep putting her off, joking about it and stuff but dont think i can for much longer haha :s-smilie:

well she has a boyfriend and it's bad news getting involved with a work colleague for obvious reasons but if your going to think with your dick then I guess it is pointless having this thread
Reply 10
If you think you can take her current bf in a fight and dont mind losing your vaginity to a hussy then go ahead and nob her. As the saying goes "Any hole's a goal" :wink:
Reply 11
aelred89
If you think you can take her current bf in a fight and dont mind losing your vaginity to a hussy then go ahead and nob her. As the saying goes "Any hole's a goal" :wink:

lol "fight"? if that happened to me i'm ****ing kill them with a knife.

But yeah, just screw her :smile:
Reply 12
:rofl:
don't do it
I wouldn't want to lose my virginity (if I had it) with a cheating girl - if she can cheat on someone else and hurt them, she can hurt you too. Better waiting for a nicer lady! And who knows, this boyfriend might go off the wall when he finds out.
Reply 15
Stay well away; be warned! There is only trouble ahead if you get involved with someone like that - on your head be it.... maybe not the most appropriate saying to use considering the circumstances.

M.
Reply 16
Anonymous

Those of us that feel that getting beaten to death by someones boyfriend doesn't make up for what will very likely be 20 seconds of very bumpy, awkward first-time passion.

Latest

Trending

Trending