The Student Room Group

Have you ever ****ed someone just to get back at them?

And be all like, hahahaha look who's winning now.
Reply 1
Have you?
Absolute legend you are :congrats:

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by pagorai
Have you?

Nah not yet
Reply 4
nah i would never do that, but someone has done it to me for "playing" them when tbh i never :s-smilie:
Best response would be to accept it and show absolutely no emotion, just disregard person instantly- and move on straight away. Show's you're an efficient machine and no one will stop you. Delving into childish games is for the weak minded.
(edited 8 years ago)
ermm no
Reply 7
Original post by B4LL3R
Nah not yet

Good.
Reply 8
Original post by pagorai
Good.

I'm deifnitely in the position to do so now, but I'm feeling sorry for her
Reply 9
Original post by B4LL3R
I'm deifnitely in the position to do so now, but I'm feeling sorry for her

You dont have to be a d*** just because you have one.
Having sex with me is winning so I don't see how it would give me a strategic advantage.
Original post by pagorai
You dont have to be a d*** just because you have one.

We use the tools god has given us. It is the will of god, we are merely slaves to the temptations
Original post by B4LL3R
And be all like, hahahaha look who's winning now.

No, I mutilate people if I want to get back at them. If I was gonna **** anybody, it would be their mother, but im no mufu.
Reply 13
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Absolute legend you are :congrats:

Spoiler

killem
Original post by The two eds
We use the tools god has given us. It is the will of god, we are merely slaves to the temptations

What are you on about?
Original post by pagorai
What are you on about?

My comment is in support of the OP f****** the girl
Original post by The two eds
My comment is in support of the OP f****** the girl

:colonhash: Garbage.
Reply 17
I don't stoop to that level... :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How can you **** someone to get back at them exactly? ****ing takes two people into it, unless it's non-consensual (let's not go down that road)

If someone said to me they'd ****ed me just to get back at me, I'd probably think wow what a bitter loser! Lucky I found this out now. Or if I was feeling mischievous I'd say o knew that already, and went along with it anyway so i could get sex :biggrin:

You really won't properly get back at her this way. The only conclusion she can possibly draw after she's processed it all is that you're a grade A bitter nobody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending