Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    I am a EU student and I am currently living in a host family house and working there as au pair. I had to go to that house as I couldn't get the student loan for living costs. Unfortunately, I will have to leave this house by August and I am only on my first year of university. My question is, as I don't want to leave the university, am I allowed to apply as migrant worker for the academic year 2015/2016, for my second year of university? I am currently looking for a new job (I have this job but I don't have any proof of receipts as they just give me money weekly by cash).
    Many thanks
How are you feeling about your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.