The Student Room Group

Dealing with a breakup/loss of friend

we were never officially going out together, but since we got close for the past 5 months we've done nothing with any other person as she even said she'd get jealous and hurt, vice versa.

But anyway last week we had an argument she blocked me, but it was my fault, so I told her I was sorry and that and we made up, but last night she hurt me with something so now we're "done" as we've both blocked each other. We're both stubborn people and even though I miss her so bad and want her, my pride will never give in until she says sorry, as I ain't being toyed with.

Anyway, we won't be talking for a few days as she's gone somewhere and this weekend I'm going out but I can't stop thinking about her and the loss, as I truly liked her so much, I just need some advice on how to get over her as it's torn me completely
Reply 1
also, we were friends for over a year, maybe two, which also increases the hurtness that we just got rid of each other this easily.
May I ask how old you are? To me this sounds like typical teenage love!

Sometimes you can be so wrapped up in emotions that you can't really see clearly anymore. Perhaps a little break is good for both of you. Then when you have both sort of come to terms with yourself and reflected on what happened then you can see if this is something worth trying to work out or whether it is best to move on!

Best wishes!!
Reply 3
Original post by Pop_tart
May I ask how old you are? To me this sounds like typical teenage love!

Sometimes you can be so wrapped up in emotions that you can't really see clearly anymore. Perhaps a little break is good for both of you. Then when you have both sort of come to terms with yourself and reflected on what happened then you can see if this is something worth trying to work out or whether it is best to move on!

Best wishes!!

I'm 18 and so is she, and I agree, just the fact we've been good friends for so long, then eventually more than that, dropped in one night.

She's out till like tomorrow or saturday, and I can't help but think if she does something with another guy, (wouldn't doubt it because a lot of the guys are into her)then I don't even think an apology would mend us to even be friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending