The Student Room Group

Can't stop masturbating and sending nudes

I masturbate everyday. I can't get out of bed in the mornings (if I have to wake up early) unless I masturbate.

And every night I have to or I can't sleep.

How the hell can I reduce my libido? I have literally sent my nudes to like 20 guys in my whole 18 years (never actually had sex though due to religion - yes I know sending nudes is unreligious but I can't entirely control my actions when I'm in the zone).

HOW DO I STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT? I don't want to send anymore guys anything but it turns me on?!?!!!!?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Don't he'll seduce you for nudes. :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
I masturbate everyday. I can't get out of bed in the mornings (if I have to wake up early) unless I masturbate.

How the hell can I reduce my libido? I have literally sent my nudes to like 20 guys in my whole 18 years (never actually had sex though due to religion - yes I know sending nudes is unreligious but I can't entirely control my actions when I'm in the zone).

HOW DO I STOP BEING SUCH A SLUT? I don't want to send anymore guys anything but it turns me on?!?!!!!?

Troll
Reply 3

Become a nun:
http://anunslife.org/resources/how-to-become-a-catholic-nun
Reply 4

Quit your religion, which is obviously not for you, and have sex.
Reply 5
Original post by paul514
Troll

Believe it or not but girls get horny too. But you're forgiven, it seems as though you don't have that much experience of girls.
Find other things to do and keep your mind occupied. Motivate yourself to do other things that you enjoy - it should keep you from your temptation :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7

I will not change religions.

Original post by Josb
Quit your religion, which is obviously not for you, and have sex.

I won't quit my religion for such a stupid reason.
I will not change religions.

you're pretty ****ed then.

Brain washing and indoctrination sucks :frown:
1. You're not a slut, don't let yourself or anyone else reduce yourself to such a demeaning generalisation.
2. It's a phase, I know plenty of girls that go through it. It'll probably be better to find a boyfriend than to be sending nudes to other people, but whatever floats your boat.
3. If you wish to send nudes I recommend not showing your face, and not sending them to people that know you too well.
4. There's nothing wrong with you, you don't have to change. :smile:
what religion do you follow?
Reply 11
Original post by Uw0tm8_
what religion do you follow?

:rolleyes:
Reply 12

Stop complaining and deal with it then.
Reply 13
When you get the urge to masturbate, quickly
engage in an alternative activity. Whether you pick
up a book or go to the movies with friends,
participate in anything that will successfully
distract you from your desires.
Original post by miizz
When you get the urge to masturbate, quickly
engage in an alternative activity. Whether you pick
up a book or go to the movies with friends,
participate in anything that will successfully
distract you from your desires.

Why should she? An orgasm is the best thing that the human body can experience without taking drugs.
Reply 15
Here is what you do. You must follow it step by step for it to work successfully.

1. Drink milk from the carton

2. Name each blade of grass in your garden

3. Invent a new language

4. Count backwards from purple

5. Create a new form of transport

6. Engage in barter trade selling sheep for lampposts in a red dress

If you follow all these steps exactly as I have said, you will be fixed
Original post by James Milibanter
Why should she? An orgasm is the best thing that the human body can experience without taking drugs.

maybe because she wants to stop????????????
What is your religion? You sound very sexually frustrated, it will help to just shag someone and get it over with.
Original post by Uw0tm8_
maybe because she wants to stop????????????

Maybe it'll do more good to find out why she wants to stop and go from there. Her procrastinating isn't going to do anything to "cure" her natural desires. What's more important though, is that she called herself a slut, and she thinks that what she's doing is somehow wrong; These things need to be addressed.
If she wants to **** herself then she should be able to do so as often as she wants without having to feel guilty about it!
Have a cheeky nandos

Latest

Trending

Trending