The Student Room Group

AS and A2 Maths, Further Maths and Accounting in ONE YEAR?

I've asked this question just recently in a previous segment; but I will ask again...

I am interested in studying the A-levels that have been listed above in one year. My aim is to get three A* in all of these subjects. I am in no way concerned with Accounting since I already have a small background and I wouldn't consider it a difficult subject...it is useful and interesting though.

Anyway, my question is...is it possible for me to get A*s in the Mathematics A-levels? My chosen modules would be C1, C2, C3, C4, M1, M2, FP1, FP2, S1, S2, S3 and S4 (Edexcel).

I will be studying four hours a day throughout the summer(starting next week) until October then a total of 20 hours during the weekdays (Mondays to Fridays; so four hours a day) and during weekends I will be studying a total of twelve hours (six hours every Saturday/Sunday).

Is this good enough? I want to make Mathematics part of my life for the next twelve months and even dream about it. No breaks; I will be studying Mathematics EVERY DAY for the next twelve months.

Consistency is the key to success; isn't it?
Any thoughts? Please, share!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
Bump...
Um, I guess its possible? it would be kinda crazy though, to do that much work every single day for the next year I wonder if you're fully aware of what youre getting yourself into? I honestly find it hard to believe that you wont burn out at some point especially doing the amounts you're saying.
Reply 3
Nah, I will have to do it. I won't say why but my life depends on it.
Have you studied A-level Mathematics if I may ask?

Thanks for the reply, btw.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending