The Student Room Group

unbelievable..but help

cant *****ng believe this sh*t

this girl i like or LIKED, has basically chose my friend over me.

she clearly likes him, even though she's kissed me a few times and got with me (she's always made the first move)

right, for some reason i fell for her after 2 months of knowing her, i dont know why

she is a nice person but she drones on about the same things all the time, but i thought HEY shes genuinely nice, so fk it.

attraction wise - yes she is a nice looking girl when shes got her make up on etc, and even naturally I find her quite attractive but she is at least a step below me. sorry, thats the way it is. people wont like me pointing that out, dont care.

its just unreal, im actually disgusted. you know what the twisted thing is? my friend who is friends with her friends, said that all her friends agreed im the better looking out the 2 of us (my other friend and i who she seems to like)

so im like...what the actual ****? how can you pick him over me? i dont get it? its f*cking incredible. the WORST thing is, he wont even be interested in a relationship with her, whereas i would have been.

quite simply BAFFLING. why does she keep coming onto me then? why does she keep texting me? she said she likes him a 'little bit maybe'. FK OFF.

the funny thing is the day after he got with her, he was in bed with another girl. she doesnt even know, bless her.

now for the part i need help with... do i wait for her to humiliate herself, and ask him out (he would most likely say no) but if he says yes i could destroy the 'relationship' before its began. or do i tell her now, about the fact he was with another girl before the little sla.g gets hurt?

of course im only doing it for me, not her.

anyway i dont know if i want to remain 'friends' with her or not. i might just wait for them to fall out, then s.hag her afterwards. then ditch her.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
HELP ME NOW

before i smash someting up you ignorant little trolls
OP i can relate to you, an idea would be to tell her that your friend was with another girl and quite honestly i see why she would be put off now if she saw this , if you act like this when she chooses your friend then she means little to you,
I'm not trying to argue but shouldn't you be the one treating her better than the way your friend is
Right, so you're angry not because you like her, but because you feel she's beneath you, and preferred someone else who you also think is beneath you. How dare she?

Grow up. If she's had a glimpse of your personality it's probably that which put her off.
Reply 4
Original post by GunslingerZearon
OP i can relate to you, an idea would be to tell her that your friend was with another girl and quite honestly i see why she would be put off now if she saw this , if you act like this when she chooses your friend then she means little to you,
I'm not trying to argue but shouldn't you be the one treating her better than the way your friend is

im venting here but i didnt act like this in person when she talked to me today

she does mean a lot to me, but im afraid i cant let this go. she's deliberately played me so i am pretty bitter even though i havent displayed that to her just yet :smile:

i have tried to treat her better, i mean she didnt even have the courage to tell me she liked him. she didnt tell me she slept with him, i had to lead her to it when she just kept saying 'i slept at his house'.

before he took her home, he asked me if i wanted to take her back to mine to shag her :colonhash: which shows what she means to him

cant understand the lies/denials, is she trying to spare my 'feelings' or something? :s

this will end badly for both of us unfortunately....:smile:
Original post by Anonymous
im venting here but i didnt act like this in person when she talked to me today

she does mean a lot to me, but im afraid i cant let this go. she's deliberately played me so i am pretty bitter even though i havent displayed that to her just yet :smile:

i have tried to treat her better, i mean she didnt even have the courage to tell me she liked him. she didnt tell me she slept with him, i had to lead her to it when she just kept saying 'i slept at his house'.

before he took her home, he asked me if i wanted to take her back to mine to shag her :colonhash: which shows what she means to him

cant understand the lies/denials, is she trying to spare my 'feelings' or something? :s

this will end badly for both of us unfortunately....:smile:

well this seems like a classic case of being "friendzoned" to most guys i know it sucks and when you two are alone tell her how you feel to her face and tell her about your friend, if it all goes wrong then you shall know that she wasn't the one for you
but in the first post you said she is "beneath you" that's not a way to describe the girl you like, if she is beneath you then you don't really like her (just my thoughts on this)
Reply 6
ok forget what i said before about 'revenge' i was angry because i only just found out, but i've cooled off a bit

i DO like her, even if its just as a friend, so what do i do?

potentially jeopardise my friendship with the guy she likes? (he is actually a good mate)

i dont want her to get hurt so im sort of stuck in the middle of this, and if i do say anything its gonna look like i'm sh*t stirring.

im just confused, i dont know whether she actually wants a relationship with him or not :s
ok forget what i said before about 'revenge' i was angry because i only just found out, but i've cooled off a bit

potentially jeopardise my friendship with the guy she likes? (he is actually a good mate)

i dont want her to get hurt so im sort of stuck in the middle of this, and if i do say anything its gonna look like i'm sh*t stirring.

im just confused, i dont know whether she actually wants a relationship with him or not :s

whither she wants one or not you have to tell her about your friend it's not fair on her if she is merely nothing to him
Reply 8
Probably would pick anyone who is not you, due to the fact you're a bitter, arrogant weirdo. If you get involved you're only going to look even more petty than you do now.
Reply 9

It isn't your business. She isn't your girlfriend. Leave them to it.
Reply 10
You're some bigheaded idiot. If you think this girl is below you go and find someone who's on your level lmao. You're pathetic af

Posted from TSR Mobile
well this seems like a classic case of being "friendzoned" to most guys i know it sucks and when you two are alone tell her how you feel to her face and tell her about your friend, if it all goes wrong then you shall know that she wasn't the one for you
but in the first post you said she is "beneath you" that's not a way to describe the girl you like, if she is beneath you then you don't really like her (just my thoughts on this)

friendzoned is what i thought...but im just confused
she's kissed me quite a few times, shes always made the first move. why?
she texts me a lot, i dont get what she wants.
when i said do you like him, why didnt she just say she does? that was her perfect opportunity, i really dont get it.

about a month ago she also called me and said i should have came out with her (her and her friend were on a night out) then sort of tried flirting when i was on a different night out and i said it wasnt that good she text 'because im not there? :wink:..

im not telling her how i feel, she should already know by now and i dont know if she knows shes playing with my head

she isnt beneath me i was just annoyed, she is a nice girl and i do genuinely like her (even as a friend)
when i said do you like him, why didnt she just say she does? that was her perfect opportunity, i really dont get it.

about a month ago she also called me and said i should have came out with her (her and her friend were on a night out) then sort of tried flirting when i was on a different night out and i said it wasnt that good she text 'because im not there? :wink:..

im not telling her how i feel, she should already know by now and i dont know if she knows shes playing with my head

she isnt beneath me i was just annoyed, she is a nice girl and i do genuinely like her (even as a friend)

A kiss is just a kiss. You never had any agreement to be together or be exclusive. Men do this all the time. Now she's found someone she likes better. It's nothing to do with you if it doesn't work out, she didn't pick you and it's none of your business. Man up and deal with it.
whither she wants one or not you have to tell her about your friend it's not fair on her if she is merely nothing to him

that could potentially make me fall out with both of them :/ if she actually tells me 'i do like him' then i will be straight with her?

Original post by AvaAdore
It isn't your business. She isn't your girlfriend. Leave them to it.

isnt his girlfriend either, and maybe not but she is a friend and doesnt she deserve to know what shes letting herself in for?

Original post by gabzy
You're some bigheaded idiot. If you think this girl is below you go and find someone who's on your level lmao. You're pathetic af

Posted from TSR Mobile

looks wise she is (even though i am still attracted to her) i've shown her nothing but respect, i DONT wanna see her get hurt. typical of girls tbh, blow your chance at the jackpot for a cheap guy and wonder why you get cheated on
Reply 14

It doesn't mean anything. She likes attention, she likes to flirt, she like to talk to a bunch of guys. She's just messing about.. Not everything has to be serious

Posted from TSR Mobile

looks wise she is (even though i am still attracted to her) i've shown her nothing but respect, i DONT wanna see her get hurt. typical of girls tbh, blow your chance at the jackpot for a cheap guy and wonder why you get cheated on

boom exactly they dont know that they are doing it though
Original post by AvaAdore
A kiss is just a kiss. You never had any agreement to be together or be exclusive. Men do this all the time. Now she's found someone she likes better. It's nothing to do with you if it doesn't work out, she didn't pick you and it's none of your business. Man up and deal with it.

that simple is it?

and when she gets hurt, (she will know i know the truth because i was with him on the night when he bedded this other girl) then what?

when she starts getting pissed off with me because i never told her?
Original post by gabzy
It doesn't mean anything. She likes attention, she likes to flirt, she like to talk to a bunch of guys. She's just messing about.. Not everything has to be serious

Posted from TSR Mobile

it actually gives me a headache why she'd pick him over me, its almost insulting to me if i am honest.

so you think shes just having a casual thing with him?
that simple is it?

and when she gets hurt, (she will know i know the truth because i was with him on the night when he bedded this other girl) then what?

when she starts getting pissed off with me because i never told her?

Who cares if she gets pissed off? She doesn't want you and won't want you regardless of whether you tell her. You're not best friends, your loyalty is with your other friend. Stay out of it, you are coming off as a bitter loser. She doesn't want you - her personal life is her business.
it actually gives me a headache why she'd pick him over me, its almost insulting to me if i am honest.

so you think shes just having a casual thing with him?

How the hell are we supposed to know that! Just ask her, but be warned this is none of your business. You have no idea if she wants a relationship with him, deal with it like a man and stay out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending