The Student Room Group

unbelievable..but help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
given i've had an account for 5 months...no?

haha, brilliant :biggrin: come on kid we all know you're a fugly ginger kid. jealous that i have self confidence you could only wish for, suppose the state you'll be in it comes as no surprise .. :smile:

Nice try, but it speaks volumes about your intelligence that you go for the low blow of looks when you have no idea what I look like. I'm happy with my appearance, unlike you I don't feel the need to lord my looks over people. Also I would have no problem being ginger, I'm a natural blonde so I imagine it would look good. Using ginger as an insult? What are you 12? Wonder why this girl didn't snap you up eh! Such wit you possess!
What person with self confidence says 'ooh I'll go shag a hotter girl that'll show the girl who rejected me'. You're a joke son. Grow up.
AvaAdore :mad2:/ :afraid: William Walker. Though I do agree with everything she is saying.
Original post by AvaAdore
What person with self confidence says 'ooh I'll go shag a hotter girl that'll show the girl who rejected me'. You're a joke son. Grow up.

blah blah blah. have a spliff and chill out ya lil rat
Oh man, you sound just like Elliot Rodger :erm:
Original post by somemightsay888
Oh man, you sound just like Elliot Rodger :erm:

:erm: uh oh, thats not good :biggrin:

i do genuinely care about her though, i wont say anything though if its for the best? just id feel like a **** friend but if thats better than saying something i guess i'll do it (or try to hopefully i dont drunk text/call her)
:jerry:

I don't have anything constructive to add, I'm just here to watch the carnage.
Reply 47
Poor her. Sounds like she missed out on such a great guy...
OP genuinely sounds like Elliot Rodgers. This thread could've been lifted out of his manifesto.
(with less female contact tbf)
Posted from TSR Mobile
given i've had an account for 5 months...no?

Oh really? Well you post everything on anon so, I have no way to actually confirm that. Wanna come out of your hidey hole for once?
Sounds like she dodged a bullet by not picking you. You sound like a massive dickhead
blah blah blah. have a spliff and chill out ya lil rat

Gosh you really can't think of any comeback to address what I'm saying can you, it's like arguing with a young teenager. Deffo wouldn't be calling me a rat if you saw me. Probably go crying on anon on a forum when I rejected you for a man whose brain was larger than a pea though :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending