The Student Room Group

Hot/cold boyfriend

Do any of you have boyfriends who will act standoffish for hours or even days, and after awhile they will go back to normal again? And it's like a neverending cycle of moodiness? It's hard not to take it personally but idk if he just has a temperamental nature.
Reply 1
I'm not sure whether it's best to deal with it by giving him space or by trying to get him to talk about his feelings. Sometimes he's definitely pissed off at me - in real life I can tell when he is because he will give me the silent treatment. Online or by text it's not as easy to tell whether someone's giving you the silent treatment - sometimes I don't respond to texts from him for hours and hours because of not seeing them or whatever. I don't wanna treat him like he's angry when he's just busy or not interested in having a conversation, because that might MAKE him angry 0.0
Reply 2
sometimes I get like that, usually it's because of the girl pissed me off somehow, but sometimes like most people, you just have a bad day
Reply 3
Original post by Joshale
sometimes I get like that, usually it's because of the girl pissed me off somehow, but sometimes like most people, you just have a bad day

Thing is that it's not always easy to know what you've done/said wrong, especially when it comes to IM communication. I wish he would be direct about what I've done wrong instead of expecting me to magically figure it out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending