The Student Room Group

Serious confidence issue : ruining relationship

Essentially, I'm a 17 year old boy who has been in a relationship for about 4 months now. I have done stuff with her, but I have refused to receive anything. I was bullied for years, making me a very self conscious person and have fordyce spots, which is basically goosebump like skin covering my penis. In no way is it harmful or dangerous, about 30% of males have it And it is purely aesthetic, but it still causes me a great deal of concern. Every time I would carry out any sexual activity on her she always wants to 'repay the favour' and I literally have no confidence so I always refuse. I'm far too nervous to tell her about them, I wouldn't even know how to go about doing it. Fordyce spots have almost damaged my teenage years, and although I'm an reasonably attractive male, I'm a virgin due to simply being too scared about what a girl will think. They are untreatable, but I know if I continue this it will end the relationship because it seems as Though I'm hiding something more serious. Any advice is much appreciated.
From a concerned 17 year old boy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending