The Student Room Group

Regarding the LNAT in Singapore :-)

Hello! I've just recently decided to apply for Law in UK and I'm aware that I'll need to take the LNAT! I'm just wondering if it's too late to register? :-( If I'm applying through my school when will I need my results by? Thank you! :-)
Reply 1
Hi I'm from SG as well :smile: the LNAT is only required for certain universities, not all UK universities. I'm not too sure if it's too late to register but I did my LNAT in May last year and managed to get an offer from Durham. I expect you would need to get your results no later than the release of A level results in the UK. All the best!
Reply 2
Original post by cele12
Hi I'm from SG as well :smile: the LNAT is only required for certain universities, not all UK universities. I'm not too sure if it's too late to register but I did my LNAT in May last year and managed to get an offer from Durham. I expect you would need to get your results no later than the release of A level results in the UK. All the best!

Hey! Thanks for the reply :-) May I know which year you took your A levels?? :-)
Reply 3
Original post by stansn
Hey! Thanks for the reply :-) May I know which year you took your A levels?? :-)

Sure :smile: I took IB in 2013.
Reply 4
Original post by cele12
Sure :smile: I took IB in 2013.

ohhhh i see!! thank you so much for your help :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending