The Student Room Group

Sent dirty pics to my snapchat story, help!!!

I realise how wrong it was but I was sending pics to my boyfriend on snapchat last night and my phone cut out just as I was sending one. Initially I was just really annoyed with my phone for spoiling the moment lol, but then when I switched it back on I had a text from my boyfriend like "OMG THAT'S ON YOUR STORY TAKE IT DOWN BABE TAKE IT DOWN". I couldn't get it to delete so I had to just deactivate my account, but it was still up for like 5 mins and I have no idea who could have seen it. I'd only recently set up a new snapchat so I only had like 5-7 people on it, I don't really remember exactly, and this happened at 2:30 in the morning so I'm kind of hoping no one saw it. No one's said anything about it other than my boyfriend... do you think I've gotten away with it? Has anyone got any similar embarrassing stories to share to make me feel better about it lol?
Original post by Anonymous
I realise how wrong it was but I was sending pics to my boyfriend on snapchat last night and my phone cut out just as I was sending one. Initially I was just really annoyed with my phone for spoiling the moment lol, but then when I switched it back on I had a text from my boyfriend like "OMG THAT'S ON YOUR STORY TAKE IT DOWN BABE TAKE IT DOWN". I couldn't get it to delete so I had to just deactivate my account, but it was still up for like 5 mins and I have no idea who could have seen it. I'd only recently set up a new snapchat so I only had like 5-7 people on it, I don't really remember exactly, and this happened at 2:30 in the morning so I'm kind of hoping no one saw it. No one's said anything about it other than my boyfriend... do you think I've gotten away with it? Has anyone got any similar embarrassing stories to share to make me feel better about it lol?

When I was 14 during the summer, I took a whole bnch of shirtless with pelvis pics and the whole school found out about it when I got back. Which was the intent. Other than that, nope. I'm a narcissist, not so much exhibitionist, but if I send a photo or my photos get out I'm cool with it 9/10. I normally have embarrassing texts like sending em to the WRONG ppl lmao. Anyway good luck with everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending