The Student Room Group

AQA German GCSE- 3/6/15

Scroll to see replies

omg no! i crossed out decorations and put food....i'm an idiot
Reply 41
Original post by Jhobson99
For the clothes shop question (listening I think), did anyone put it was broken into and Sophie's mother was hurt, because I'm sure 'schaden' was used?

i thought this aswell at first but i think it was that it had shut down
Reply 42
Original post by franm1
i thought this aswell at first but i think it was that it had shut down

That's what i put
Reply 43
Original post by Saffiee
That's what i put

what about for the 2nd part of that question?
Reply 44
Original post by franm1
what about for the 2nd part of that question?

I can't remember what the options were
Original post by Saffiee
What were the options for that question I don't think I put that, I think I put it still isn't good enough

The other options were a grade 2 isn't good enough and she would have to resit her exam.
Reply 46
Original post by Saffiee
I can't remember what the options were

no for the shop question, it was a opened ended question i think saying why is this bad
Original post by franm1
no for the shop question, it was a opened ended question i think saying why is this bad

The shop was closing down SOON I think, and had not closed yet (I heard "bald").

The second part was about why the male speaker is not surprised.

I also said sleigh/sled, but does him arriving on a ship at a Christmas market make sense? I'm probably thinking too deeply.

Nope, it makes sense. The previous sentence said that the market was near the port, so a ship is correct.
Reply 48
Original post by Sjackson2903
Yeah, if the listening was hard I had probably forgotten about it by the time I'd finished the reading 😂 I thought the christmas one was fine apart from the bit about santa arriving on a ship, I got that one wrong... I'm just worried because I've never had below and A* on the practises I've done, so wasn't really worried about this one but now i can think of loads of questions I wasn't sure about the answer to 😢

You can still get an A* even if you get 2 A's don't worry 😀
I found the listening harder than the reading. the only bit I struggled on for the reading was that stupid music question. I really really want an A* :frown: My coursework is an A* but I don't know if I've got A*s in the reading and especially listening.
I also said sleigh/sled, but does him arriving on a ship at a Christmas market make sense? I'm probably thinking too deeply.

I just didn't know the answer so I used "logic" because how else does Santa travel?

(Apparently by boat)
Reply 51
[QUOTE=jackeryw;56699629]I just didn't know the answer so I used "logic" because how else does Santa travel?

(Apparently by boat)

A ship
What did you guys get in your controlled assessments
Reply 53
Original post by Craig598
What did you guys get in your controlled assessments

A*s in all
How did you learn them
Reply 55
How did you learn them

I read over a couple of sentences, kept repeating then say them without looking I might record myself to see if I have made any mistakes when saying it aloud. But I do have a really good memory as well 😁 what year are you in?
(Northern Ireland year 11) England year 10
Do you understand tenses and word articles
Reply 58
(Northern Ireland year 11) England year 10

Oh ok, so your doing your assessments this year. Start revising it a few weeks before so you have properly learned it.
But like how do you learn word articles

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending