The Student Room Group

Buying my girlfriend Victoria's Secret Underwear - yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'd be afraid to pick the wrong size. :P I don't like VS anyway.
Original post by Dheorl
Even at somewhere like bhs, where you can get womens underwear for a fiver a pop, mens boxers is £15 for a pack of three. Yes women have it slightly worse off because you have to buy bras as well but all the women I know own way less bras than the do panties.

Have you ever actually had to buy mens underwear?

I have actually lol please don't try to tell me about buying women's underwear it is so expensive, you'd pay £15 minimum at bhs for a bra, so if you are correct and women's underwear is £5 each, then for 3 pairs of underwear you'd spend £60 (3x£15 for bras, 3x£5 for knickers) whereas 3 pairs of men's underwear is £15
definitely yay !
Go for it she will love it !
Maybe it's a bit too soon.
Reply 44
Original post by swilboswaggins
OP, how old are you? And how long have you been with this girl?

I... I really would advise against this.

Both nearly 20. Been together just shy of 2 years.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh really? Well in that case, yeah, sure, it's probably alright. I was kinda worried this would be, like, some 15 year old kid who'd been with his girlfriend for a couple of months, which... would not have been a good idea.

In this case though, sure, go for it. If you think it's something she'd appreciate, there isn't really any reason why not. Just make sure you get the right size though, I suppose.
Reply 46
Original post by swilboswaggins
Oh really? Well in that case, yeah, sure, it's probably alright. I was kinda worried this would be, like, some 15 year old kid who'd been with his girlfriend for a couple of months, which... would not have been a good idea.

In this case though, sure, go for it. If you think it's something she'd appreciate, there isn't really any reason why not. Just make sure you get the right size though, I suppose.

Awesome :smile: thanks for your input & advice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending