The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
.:fluff:.
oooh please can i join?
Im currently doing it at A2 and *looks down* look at all the places i've applied to to do psychology. do i qualify.....please? I'll bake you a cake? :wink:

Sure course you qualify - go to Newcastle, that's where I am :wink:
Reply 561
oooh please can i join?
Im currently doing it at A2 and *looks down* look at all the places i've applied to to do psychology. do i qualify.....please? I'll bake you a cake? :wink:

Cake..? Im sure it could arranged.

I dont see southampton there young lady! But ill let you off :wink:
Hanzing
Cake..? Im sure it could arranged.

I dont see southampton there young lady! But ill let you off :wink:

But its too far away for me :p: thank you very muchly...I will have the cake to you in no time :smile:
But its too far away for me :p: thank you very muchly...I will have the cake to you in no time :smile:

Damn it you're all girls :eek:

So it it is true :eek:

:frown: :frown: :frown:
spamking

omg! omg! omg! omg!

a fellow man! :party:

so it is true, i am not the only one :eek:
Reply 565
Hi everyone, just thought id pop in to say hello :hello:

Mia gen, daniellejuson and .:fluff:. you have all been added to the members list.

As usual if anyone has got a question about psychology, whether it be a question they're stuck on or whether to do it at uni or whatever, feel free to ask it here.

Boho x
Reply 566
spamking

Whats so bad about that huh :wink:

(On my course its about 110 girls to 20 guys.. Mwahaha.)
Reply 567
I have an essay and the question is:

'Describe and evaluate evidence of infants' understanding of object properties and mental representation of objects'

and lets just say I'm really stuck :frown: Its due in Fri 16th and basically what I've wrote is a pile of something not very good! I've wrote a tiny bit in Piaget's object permenance, then concentrated on Baillargean's experiments, but I can't really find much else and I feel as though I'm not evaluation them enough :frown: Can anyone help? I'd really really appreciate it!
Reply 568

'Describe and evaluate evidence of infants' understanding of object properties and mental representation of objects'

and lets just say I'm really stuck :frown: Its due in Fri 16th and basically what I've wrote is a pile of something not very good! I've wrote a tiny bit in Piaget's object permenance, then concentrated on Baillargean's experiments, but I can't really find much else and I feel as though I'm not evaluation them enough :frown: Can anyone help? I'd really really appreciate it!
Gem

I'm not sure about the subject at all, but could you not look at the references the books you have cited from already use, and then look more up in those. Also, try and find a journal article or two, as they may give you another perspective.
Gem

I'm not sure about the subject at all, but could you not look at the references the books you have cited from already use, and then look more up in those. Also, try and find a journal article or two, as they may give you another perspective.
Harris (1973)

Butterworth (1974)

http://arjournals.annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev.psych.52.1.337;jsessionid=nFmSrbnb2vC9qhlrkG?cookieSet=1&journalCode=psych

http://www.humphrey.org.uk/papers/2005Doppelgangers.pdf - i dont know how relevant this is, but it is concerned with mental representation of objects (the object being the him/her)

http://www.wjh.harvard.edu/~lds/pdfs/munakata2001.pdf there may be a useful paragraph in there...

http://www.psychol.ucl.ac.uk/vdu/pubs90-94.html - list of studies.

Thats all i have, it doesn't help when i've only studied to part of A2 :frown:
hey can i join? i'm doing psych at AS level by myself and sometimes it gets tough.
Reply 573
hey....erm how do u join these society thingy bobs?
Reply 574
how do u join these societies x
Reply 575
Awwh Sure you both can, well You Just write it here and Whenever boho is online she will add you guys to the list. :smile:
I'm stuck on this Mixed ANOVA thing, please help fellow psychologists, see my thread
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/t182166.html
Reply 577
*Bump*

So, with january approaching.. Everyone looking foward to their exams? :biggrin:
Reply 578
hey please may i be added to the society?!

--------------

Hanzing
*Bump*

So, with january approaching.. Everyone looking foward to their exams? :biggrin:

nop....revising is not going well!
Reply 579
O.o really why so..? I was always bad at revising.. Didnt revise for Jan exams till about two weeks before hand.

Sure you can be a member. Bohogirlie handles adding on the new members so Im sure shell do it when shes next on :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending