The Student Room Group

I lost my virginity last night

i lost my virginity last night and could do with some advice with a few queries i have.?I am 18 years old and after a lot of thinking and discussing with my boyfriend of nine months (who isn't a virgin) i thought why not i would like to try it. So last night we decided that we would do it, he sorted out the condoms and we found a very quiet spot and did the deed in his car lol. I am not going to lie it was quite painful (my boyfriend wasn't being rough but i guess because i was nervous the 'natural lube' wasn't enough..it was a burning sensation really) the further he went in the worse it felt and he wanted to stop so that i wouldn't get hurt but i wanted to stick it out. I am the type of person who worries a lot so i asked him not to 'finish' inside me even with the condom on just because i would have freaked out..he followed my wishes but seeing as my period finished yesterday when we had sex and he wore the durex extra safe condom and didnt *** inside me is the chances of pregnancy next to none? I didn't feel amazed by my first time because of the pain at the start but even when the pain disappeared i didn't feel like i was going to orgasm..is this normal for your first time? How many more times will we have to have sex for it not to hurt and start to feel really good?Is it strange that i feel closer to him and more in love now after we've had sex?As his car is the only place for us to do it at the minute what other positions besides missionary and me on top can we try in the backseat of his car?Also if you've anymore advice for me i would appreciate it
I would start with finding a better place than perching on the backseat of his car.

Don't worry about being pregnant if he wore a strong condom and didn't ejaculate.

Either find the time to go to one of your bedrooms or get a travelodge/hotel room for the evening/night so you can do it properly and relax with time and space. This way you can do the missionary position which is the most romantic and best way to begin a sexual relationship.

The best thing to do is foreplay for quite some time before penetration, so lot's of kissing and oral sex to prepare each other.

It's not about the exciting feeling but the connection to each other at first when you are comfortable and working together then you can go at it :smile:

If you really must do it in the car then on top might be best for you as you control the pace and what feels good for you or as it is nice weather you could drive to an outdoor spot and put down a blanket and try doggystyle as this isn't him on top of you and really good for building a good motion which is really pleasurable.

Most of all be safe and wear a condom and lot's of communication so talking a lot about it before so you understand each other and what you like and don't like at this point and what you are both comfortable doing and go from there.

Good luck dear, love Dad x x (lolz :biggrin:)
Original post by Protagoras

Good luck dear, love Dad x x (lolz :biggrin:)

Omg looool.
^^Haha "love Dad x x" funny.

Trust me, you won't get pregnant. I've had unprotected sex more times than I can count (pulled out before ejaculating) and none of them ever got pregnant. I do not condone doing this, but if i can do that so many times without impregnating any of them, you certainly won't get pregnant from the guy wearing an extra strength condom and not even ejaculating inside you. As for advice on how to make it feel good, all I can say is keep trying, try to take steps to reduce your nervousness. it will probably come with more 'practise' for want of a better word. And find a better place to do it than a car! Might I suggest having a few drinks before doing the deed? I don't mean get really drunk but enough to get pleasantly buzzed. It might help with the nerves a bit.
Reply 4
where did you last have it?
did you bleed
Apparently, doing more foreplay and using lots of lubricant helps. My friends say after the second or third time - it doesn't hurt anymore. But it varies between individuals, if you're nervous, it'll hurt more.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by The_Blade
did you bleed

No I didn't bleed
lol if you use condom and not *** inside its very safe.But i also recommend using pills or any other method that improve chances of no getting pregnant.anyways

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending