The Student Room Group

What's worse, Being Fat or Eating Badly?

Here's something I've never really understood.

Is it worse to be overweight because of mass consumption - but a fairly average normal balanced diet.
Or is it in fact worse to not be fat, but your diet fully consist of sugary foods, fatty meats etc?

I'm talking in terms of health btw :P
Reply 1
eating yer babiez
Original post by Cria
eating yer babiez

Kronos, is that you?
Original post by Cria
eating yer babiez

Oooooh a fresh TSR troll, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to target controversial topics.
Reply 4
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Kronos, is that you?

Original post by ComputerMaths97
Oooooh a fresh TSR troll, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember to target controversial topics.

Fear me peasants!
Reply 5
Original post by Cria
eating yer babiez

Try Newt to cause too much trouble.....

(the DP is a Newt right?)
Original post by Cria
Fear me peasants!

Lol, btw try not to make it too obvious, otherwise everyone will block you and you won't get anymore joy out of trolling.
Reply 7
Original post by Scott.
Try Newt to cause too much trouble.....

And you look like a Scott, right?

I don't know my way round humans yet, but i'm hoping to :wink:
Reply 8
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Lol, btw try not to make it too obvious, otherwise everyone will block you and you won't get anymore joy out of trolling.

And you should try to not make your lack of humour too obvious, it will leave you with no friends :smile:
Original post by Cria
And you should try to not make your lack of humour too obvious, it will leave you with no friends :smile:

Says the one attempting to troll on TSR :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

We do love some irony.
I'd say that eating bad food is worse than being moderately overweight (not fat). If you are a bit overweight but still getting your minerals and vits, fibre and macros internally, you will be in a lot better nick than someone who is slim but eating a lot of sugar and fat over the course of their life. The damage of that kind of diet is harder to reverse.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
In terms of health, eating badly is not going to do you any favours in the long run. What's best is a well-balanced diet, and you can pretty much eat whatever you please, just as long as you eat it in moderation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending