The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Expression
My final exam paper of the summer was PMA113 - Introduction to (Real) Analysis, sat this morning. Now I never really liked this topic, and so wasn't really inclinded to get overly enthused about the exam. I reckon I did enough of it though to get through, without performing anything like spectacular.

Paper is attached in Adobe format for you all to have a look at out of curiosity.

Looks easy.
Reply 2
Man, university Maths looks scary, thank God I didn't choose to do Maths/Comp Sci or Maths/Physics Nat Sci combinations. L'Hopital's rule I can do though.
Reply 3
Nylex
Man, university Maths looks scary, thank God I didn't choose to do Maths/Comp Sci or Maths/Physics Nat Sci combinations. L'Hopital's rule I can do though.

I'm glad I didn't do that business/maths degree last year.
Reply 4
Okey so I now have 4 papers from my sittings that I've got that you can look at - and I'll offer you most up to date Maths Past Papers I have from the net so you get a good idea of what my year has been like.

PMA101 (Autumn) January 2004 - Pure Mathematics Core
Reply 5
PMA112 (Spring) June 2004 - Algebra
Reply 6
PAS152 (Spring) June 2004 - Statistical Inference
Reply 7
Apologies for the masses of posts, but theres an attachment limit of 100kb per post.

Grrr.

Anyway, that limit means I can't post

PMA111 (Autumn) January 2003 - Numbers & Polynomials
&
PAS151 (Autumn) January 2003 - Foundations of Statistics

anyone wanting to take a look at these, I'll happily send in an email attachment, if you drop me your email address in a PM.

Latest

Trending

Trending