Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PMA113: Introduction to Analysis watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    My final exam paper of the summer was PMA113 - Introduction to (Real) Analysis, sat this morning. Now I never really liked this topic, and so wasn't really inclinded to get overly enthused about the exam. I reckon I did enough of it though to get through, without performing anything like spectacular.

Paper is attached in Adobe format for you all to have a look at out of curiosity.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf 2004Paper.pdf (35.0 KB, 93 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    My final exam paper of the summer was PMA113 - Introduction to (Real) Analysis, sat this morning. Now I never really liked this topic, and so wasn't really inclinded to get overly enthused about the exam. I reckon I did enough of it though to get through, without performing anything like spectacular.

Paper is attached in Adobe format for you all to have a look at out of curiosity.
    Looks easy.

ReputationRep:
    Man, university Maths looks scary, thank God I didn't choose to do Maths/Comp Sci or Maths/Physics Nat Sci combinations. L'Hopital's rule I can do though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Man, university Maths looks scary, thank God I didn't choose to do Maths/Comp Sci or Maths/Physics Nat Sci combinations. L'Hopital's rule I can do though.
    I'm glad I didn't do that business/maths degree last year.

ReputationRep:
    Okey so I now have 4 papers from my sittings that I've got that you can look at - and I'll offer you most up to date Maths Past Papers I have from the net so you get a good idea of what my year has been like.

PMA101 (Autumn) January 2004 - Pure Mathematics Core
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf 101Jan04.pdf (95.6 KB, 82 views)

ReputationRep:
    PMA112 (Spring) June 2004 - Algebra
    Attached Images
  3. File Type: pdf 2004.PDF (52.5 KB, 49 views)

ReputationRep:
    PAS152 (Spring) June 2004 - Statistical Inference
    Attached Images
  4. File Type: pdf PAS152 2004.pdf (23.7 KB, 53 views)

ReputationRep:
    Apologies for the masses of posts, but theres an attachment limit of 100kb per post.

Grrr.

Anyway, that limit means I can't post

PMA111 (Autumn) January 2003 - Numbers & Polynomials
    &
    PAS151 (Autumn) January 2003 - Foundations of Statistics

anyone wanting to take a look at these, I'll happily send in an email attachment, if you drop me your email address in a PM.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.