The Student Room Group

Help with a German sentence

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong place.

So I believe 'I took lots of photos' in German would be 'Ich habe viele Fotos gemacht'

So how do you say 'I took lots of photos of' in this case:

Die nur gute Sachen waren die spektakula:re Bergen und scho:ne Landschaft, die ich viel Fotos (of?) gemacht habe.

Which preposition would I use? What if I wanted to say 'of them' or 'of it' as well?

Thank you in advance
Reply 1
I dont speak german. I speak perfect spanish:

Yo tomé muchas fotos de...

of them = de ellos

of it = de eso / de aquello / de esto
Ich habe viele Fotos von ( I took lots of photos of)

Been a while since I did German but I'm sure this is correct.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mp1998

So I believe 'I took lots of photos' in German would be 'Ich habe viele Fotos gemacht'

Die nur gute Sachen waren die spektakula:re Bergen und scho:ne Landschaft, die ich viel Fotos (of?) gemacht habe.

Which preposition would I use? What if I wanted to say 'of them' or 'of it' as well?

Thank you in advance

This is confusing but I'm almost certain that the word you need is 'davon'
I agree with Stewarte. I'm not entirely sure but my first instinct was to use davon.

Hope this helps!
Original post by mp1998

Thank you in advance

"Die einzige gute Sachen waren die spektakuläre Bergen und die schöne Landschaft, wovon ich viele Fotos gemacht habe."

Not a native speaker but I've lived in Germany and that's how it sounds right to me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending