The Student Room Group

Opinions - Sex

I'm a 17 year old girl and I just wanted opinions on sex and whatnot. For some reason I have a huge obsession/ fetish with BDSM and those sort of sexual pleasures. I'm not sure how it started but the thoughts of it all just pleasures me and haven't even had sex yet! :s-smilie:

Another thing is, I absolutely love the idea of having sex with attractive older men, like from 20s to early 40s! Is any of this weird?

Opinions please!:colondollar:
Well today's society likes promoting things that 'make you happy' and 'don't hurt you' so I guess no one can really criticise you for feeling like that because it makes you happy and it isn't hurting anyone on this thread

Unless you wanna have sex with our dads and uncles, then yeah piss off :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Many people are probably similar tbh.
how can you be sure you like it if you haven't experienced it? there's nothing wrong with sleeping with older men just have no expectations for anything more than sex with them because they're notorious for using younger women for their own sexual pleasures

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately, like most things sexual, the idea is often better than the reality!

You're for from being weird or different. But be careful of having expectations higher than you can ever realistically achieve. Or should I say - a man can ever achieve for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 17 year old girl and I just wanted opinions on sex and whatnot. For some reason I have a huge obsession/ fetish with BDSM and those sort of sexual pleasures. I'm not sure how it started but the thoughts of it all just pleasures me and haven't even had sex yet! :s-smilie:

Another thing is, I absolutely love the idea of having sex with attractive older men, like from 20s to early 40s! Is any of this weird?

Opinions please!:colondollar:

I am the same. It's odd. Dunno how it develops or if it is innate or what...
Reply 6
Original post by pparasseux
how can you be sure you like it if you haven't experienced it? there's nothing wrong with sleeping with older men just have no expectations for anything more than sex with them because they're notorious for using younger women for their own sexual pleasures

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm not sure how I know I like it, I just Know! Yeah I agree, which kind of is a shame...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending