The Student Room Group

Children's Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

hi guys, Congratulations on your offers!
just wondeirng how long was it until you heard back from Salford/ when did you have your interview
Original post by Amy2986
Got my offer for Salford !! So Happy x
@Jolleigh
Original post by Millie_09
just wondeirng how long was it until you heard back from Salford/ when did you have your interview
@Jolleigh

My interview was 22nd Jan and heard today x
@Jolleigh

Hi Millie,

My interview was 8th January and I heard back on the 18th
X
Thank you!
i had mine a while back in early January, and still haven`t received a decision,
Although interviews are still going on, just getting a little worried... @Jolleigh

however congratulations x
Original post by Amy2986
My interview was 22nd Jan and heard today x

Thankyou x
Thank you!
i had mine a while back in early January, and still haven`t received a decision,
Although interviews are still going on, just getting a little worried... @Jolleigh

however congratulations x

Don't worry yourself, it doesn't mean it's a no...just that they're holding out on making most people's decisions until everyone has been interviewed.

How do you feel like you did?
yeah that`s I`m thinking, I mean if it`s not great news i`m just expecting it earlier than the may period...
hmm I definitely did not excel at the maths, though the group interview went well.
Followed by the 1-1 which went okay I guess @Jolleigh
Are the tests and interview on a separate day in Kingston?
Hi. Has anyone heard back from Northumbria in regards to interviews?
Original post by ChildNursing13
Hi. Has anyone heard back from Northumbria in regards to interviews?

I had an interview and offer!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kjade95
I had an interview and offer!:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Have you firm it? I'm still waiting to hear back from them 😁 also how long was your Teeside interview? I think you mentioned you had an interview with them friends previous post. And does the test start early in the morning after registrations?
Original post by ChildNursing13
Hey! Have you firm it? I'm still waiting to hear back from them 😁 also how long was your Teeside interview? I think you mentioned you had an interview with them friends previous post. And does the test start early in the morning after registrations?

I am going to yes!:smile: urm.. Teesside was maybe 1.5 hours, but I was first for individual so shortest out of everyone's - haven't heard back since interview yet there though! Yeah it does:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had an interview at Swansea before, how long did it last?? Have mine on Friday
Had my selection day at Uni of Cumbria today - think it went quite well :-D x
Hi,
I`m assuming your interview went well then, that`s great!
Did you receive an offer? x
Original post by AmyH81
Had my selection day at Uni of Cumbria today - think it went quite well :-D x
Hi,
I`m assuming your interview went well then, that`s great!
Did you receive an offer? x

Yeah interview went well. Don't know if I have a place yet - won't find out until April apparently. Have you heard anything from them? X
Has anyone received a rejection from Salford for child nursing?
(Just to get an inkling if they have replied to all applicants)
That`s good news, and I haven`t yet though understandably as they are still interviewing.
But yes they said that the same to me, find out around the april/ may period x
Original post by AmyH81
Yeah interview went well. Don't know if I have a place yet - won't find out until April apparently. Have you heard anything from them? X
Original post by alice97
Hi again! I spoke to Southampton and they told me to come to interview but that the login i had for hobsons wasn't right. So when we went on there and clicked forgotten password and then they emailed us to reset it, we shouldn't have been able to do that.
I'm actually a bit upset as i feel like I've been told off for doing something with completely honest intentions. So when we were rejected on ucas for our PS not being strong enough, that was right but she said that the uni will still see me for interview.
By logging on hobsons we were able to bypass the whole invitation stage apparently. She sounded annoyed at me but obviously i had no idea that that would happen.
Anyway, sorry for the rant but wanted to let you know what had happened. 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, that's crazy?! When I mailed them the lady said it was an error...and after interview I got offered a place so it seems weird that they could say my PS wasn't strong enough?! How strange! Have you heard back from your interview?
That`s good news, and I haven`t yet though understandably as they are still interviewing.
But yes they said that the same to me, find out around the april/ may period x

Ahh ok - was just asking because I was talking to another girl who had an interview in Jan and she found out 2 weeks after that she didn't have a place because she didn't have the quals or experience (I can't remember) but they have offered her a place on the Children and Families course which I think is like a Year foundation course or something x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending