The Student Room Group

is anyone here not attracted to white girls/guys?

Scroll to see replies

I've seen attractive guys of all races, don't have a preference :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
White boys are the best looking race, not attracted to any other race at all. Charlie hunnam :colondollar:

LOL no way! I actually think Black guys are really hot, but only date brown guys.
I am an Indian girl and I don't find White men attractive at all. Pasty white skin with blotchy red patches and visible blue veins, teeth that are yellow in comparison to skin, ugly freckles and moles, non-existent lips, thin hair, chubby cheeks with no cheekbone definition, nose so thin it looks like they have no nostrils, often invisible eyebrows and eyelashes (the lighter haired ones), etc. What's there to like?

Brown men only, thanks. :tongue:

omfg 😂😂
Reply 43
I am an Indian girl and I don't find White men attractive at all. Pasty white skin with blotchy red patches and visible blue veins, teeth that are yellow in comparison to skin, ugly freckles and moles, non-existent lips, thin hair, chubby cheeks with no cheekbone definition, nose so thin it looks like they have no nostrils, often invisible eyebrows and eyelashes (the lighter haired ones), etc. What's there to like?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Espcially to black girls and guys. Do any of you have an attraction to your own. I mean considering the type thread many prefer their own so why is it hard for you?

Having an attraction to your own race doesn't mean you can't be attracted to other races also.

Did someone get rejected
White guys are my preference as I'm attracted to them the most, I dont really usually ever get attracted to South asian or black guys.
Original post by Iwouldliketoknow
Espcially to black girls and guys. Do any of you have an attraction to your own. I mean considering the type thread many prefer their own so why is it hard for you?

I'd say I'm more attracted to black or Asian girls than white girls.
One thing I find funny is how White people don't seem to realise that the vast majority of them look absolutely nothing like their supermodels and movie stars.

I have noticed on those Black girl threads that when somebody posts a picture of a hot Black girl model, a White person responds with, "that's not what real Black girls look like!" And, what? Does the average White person have a golden brown tan, high cheekbones, and full lips like the photoshopped ones you see in magazines? I think not. Stop being so delusional and look at yourself naked in the mirror. :wink:
Original post by EastGuava
Did someone get rejected

LOL no. I get approached by loads of White guys. Never actually been rejected by one because I have never been interested in one. I'm just annoyed because I'm at Cambridge where I am surrounded by White guys, and there are not enough brown men here for me to sleep with. :frown:

Lmao, oh god. Rosy cheeks are one the best things about white boys, imo.
This thread is incredibly insensitive and silly.
The trouble with being a brown girl at a top English university = lack of brown men.

:bhangra:
This is racist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I really cant see myself attracted to someone with that ^
You guys complain about racism but are Infact actually more racist ... No difference to you and a racist redneck aside from the fact that you're on the other side of the same coin. You honestly need to reevaluate your double standards. Racism is disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL no. I get approached by loads of White guys. Never actually been rejected by one because I have never been interested in one. I'm just annoyed because I'm at Cambridge where I am surrounded by White guys, and there are not enough brown men here for me to sleep with. :frown:

Should've gone to the University of Delhi :frown:
Original post by lucozade_head
You guys complain about racism but are Infact actually more racist ... No difference to you and a racist redneck aside from the fact that you're on the other side of the same coin. You honestly need to reevaluate your double standards. Racism is disgusting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is that directed at me, by any chance? If so, I never complain about racism. I fully accept that the risk of encountering racial prejudice is one that comes with me choosing to study in a foreign country. :smile: Not happened yet though...

There is also nothing racist about me stating that I am not sexually attracted to White men. I am friends with White men and I am happy to work with them. Do I want to sleep with them? No, thanks.

Also, as a well-educated upper middle class woman, I am pretty sure I am not in the 'redneck' category by any definition.
Original post by EastGuava
Should've gone to the University of Delhi :frown:

Nah. I see nothing wrong with attending the best possible university for my degree choice. My parents are paying more for me than what British students have to pay, so we are making a positive contribution to the British economy. Be grateful. :tongue:

Sometime you just have to make sacrifices in life to achieve career goals. :wink:
yeah, but i have low standards so there's that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending