The Student Room Group

Student Finance Letter Issue

I posted a student finance signed terms & conditions letter last Sunday the 13th.
Today I received the same letter in the post asking me to sign it and post it back.However that letter is dated 9 September :/
I don't know whether to complete it and post it back to student finance or leave it.
Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just send them another one, they lose them all the time. When I did mine I sent it back to them 3 times before they actually received it.

Quite simply they are utterly useless.
Original post by NellyMelly
I posted a student finance signed terms & conditions letter last Sunday the 13th.
Today I received the same letter in the post asking me to sign it and post it back.However that letter is dated 9 September :/
I don't know whether to complete it and post it back to student finance or leave it.
Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey,

I would call them and clarify your issue. I know it is a pain, but it is the quickest way to know.

You only sent it on the 13th - and normally it takes them 6-8 weeks to process any correspondence.

Likelihood is that it has not been processes. So I would suggest calling them. (03001000607)

Good luck
Original post by DiddyDec
Just send them another one, they lose them all the time. When I did mine I sent it back to them 3 times before they actually received it.

Quite simply they are utterly useless.

I wouldn't say they are useless - I've never had any problems, personally.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending