The Student Room Group

First love

Describe your first love and what was it like and how many times have you truly been in live?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
love* lol
I saw her post here. I believe it was something about her rabbits. Don't want to disclose the name but she's a lovely person.
Original post by zyzzyspirit
I saw her post here. I believe it was something about her rabbits. Don't want to disclose the name but she's a lovely person.

littlenorthenlass?
Reply 4
There is literally no point in this being posted by the anonymous feature.

Contribution: it was like being in love.
Reply 5
mines are more like public transport crushes
I was like five. Always had a crush on him but never told him. Now we're going to different unis and I think I just have to get over it. Unrequited love sucks :frown:
I've loved 6 girls, I've been in love with one of them but I'm now heartbroken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was like a fairytale

Because it never happened :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Something I made many, many, many mistakes with and changed me as a person. But it was nice while it lasted. :smile:
Once, it was nice
Just happened a few months ago.

First girl I've ever liked. Hopefully last.

She's basically perfect in almost every way. Just has a past which I soooo badly hope I can get over, cos it really gets me down and causes some friction in an otherwise perfect relationship.

It's just. Wow. We're so in sync it's unreal.
(edited 8 years ago)
My first love was the best... Juicy, curvy, hot AF and topped with cheese and pepperoni 😍 won't ever forget that dominoes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah yes, the first girl I ever fell in love with. She was indian by race, lovely curves, pretty and a complete cockosidal maniac during the time our relationship turned long distance! :O

(Yes, she cheated a lot)
Original post by GingerJoe
I've loved 6 girls, I've been in love with one of them but I'm now heartbroken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because logic.
Original post by Dark Elixir
Because logic.

What do you mean?
I've had many crushes, some major crushes that I could have sworn was love and they really got to me but it wasn't until I met my bf that I truly felt love for the first time. It was a mixture of excitement, nerves, hope and in a way denial. I was scared to fully give into how I felt as I was hurt hard before with crushes in the past, being hurt from something a lot stronger than love was much more scary sounding.

6 years on and we are still together and its all going well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some chick called Mel. :tongue:
Original post by GingerJoe
What do you mean?

You say you've loved 6 girls but then proceed to say you've been in love with one of them.
Love is Biryani with Pepsi everything else is fake. :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending