Turn on thread page Beta

Describe your first love and what was it like and how many times have you truly been in live?

love* lol

ReputationRep:
    I saw her post here. I believe it was something about her rabbits. Don't want to disclose the name but she's a lovely person.

(Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    I saw her post here. I believe it was something about her rabbits. Don't want to disclose the name but she's a lovely person.
    littlenorthenlass?

ReputationRep:
    There is literally no point in this being posted by the anonymous feature.

Contribution: it was like being in love.

ReputationRep:
    mines are more like public transport crushes

I was like five. Always had a crush on him but never told him. Now we're going to different unis and I think I just have to get over it. Unrequited love sucks

ReputationRep:
    I've loved 6 girls, I've been in love with one of them but I'm now heartbroken.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was like a fairytale

Because it never happened

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Something I made many, many, many mistakes with and changed me as a person. But it was nice while it lasted.

Once, it was nice

ReputationRep:
    It was the most exciting thing ever. But in the end, truely heartbreaking and I regret I ever met him! I was young and impressionable and it was hard work.

Nearly 6 years later and I am in love again for the second and last time with my wonderful fiancé. It's different and easy and beautiful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just happened a few months ago.

First girl I've ever liked. Hopefully last.

She's basically perfect in almost every way. Just has a past which I soooo badly hope I can get over, cos it really gets me down and causes some friction in an otherwise perfect relationship.

It's just. Wow. We're so in sync it's unreal.

ReputationRep:
    My first love was the best... Juicy, curvy, hot AF and topped with cheese and pepperoni 😍 won't ever forget that dominoes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, the first girl I ever fell in love with. She was indian by race, lovely curves, pretty and a complete cockosidal maniac during the time our relationship turned long distance! :O

(Yes, she cheated a lot)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerJoe)
    I've loved 6 girls, I've been in love with one of them but I'm now heartbroken.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dark Elixir)
    Because logic.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    I've had many crushes, some major crushes that I could have sworn was love and they really got to me but it wasn't until I met my bf that I truly felt love for the first time. It was a mixture of excitement, nerves, hope and in a way denial. I was scared to fully give into how I felt as I was hurt hard before with crushes in the past, being hurt from something a lot stronger than love was much more scary sounding.

6 years on and we are still together and its all going well.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Some chick called Mel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GingerJoe)
    What do you mean?
    You say you've loved 6 girls but then proceed to say you've been in love with one of them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 22, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.