The Student Room Group

A4 letter stamp

So I've done something stupid..i sent my work experience details and contract in the post in an A4 letter. The man gave me a bumble bee stamp which was bigger than the average stamp. Without looking online. I just sent it..
I think it was a small 1st class... But I'm not sure..what will happen to the post?

PLEASE REPLY IM DESPERATE
Reply 1
Ugh someone reply
Reply 2
If it is not the right stamp, the recipient will have to pay excess postage it get it delivered. They can choose to pay, choose to have it returned, or the postman might just deliver it regardless.

Since it was a big stamp, it will be the large letter stamp which would be the right one.
Original post by Prina_R
So I've done something stupid..i sent my work experience details and contract in the post in an A4 letter. The man gave me a bumble bee stamp which was bigger than the average stamp. Without looking online. I just sent it..
I think it was a small 1st class... But I'm not sure..what will happen to the post?

PLEASE REPLY IM DESPERATE

Your question was answered in the thread you made about this yesterday, the answer has not changed. The stamp would not have covered postage so the recipient would be asked to go and retrieve the letter from the postoffice and pay the excess postage. Totally up to them whether they decide to do so or not.
Reply 4
Original post by Sterling21
Your question was answered in the thread you made about this yesterday…

Or even either of the threads you made about this yesterday. :angry:

OP, since you're that bothered about it that you have asked three times, why not just send the information again tomorrow and be sure to buy the right stamp this time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending