The Student Room Group

I want to wait for sex with someone I love, but I'm horny NOW!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I don't understand are you asking me how much I get paid? I get a fairly decent tax-free stipend for postgrad... What's that got to do with anything though?

Are you hot?
I'm anon 2 btw
Original post by donsamsa
how about just go put for a drink and have a one night stand it might help?

Eww
I'm fit and we should help each out mutually. No cheapness either.

Hmm, intellectual/academic too plus horny, that is hot.

I always thought it was a turn off for guys as I'm most stuck in the lab wearing my lab coat and goggles. Come to think of it that's probably why I'm thinking about sex all the time.
Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE
you sound like a good CC but ive only just TRP so i dont want you think im a BB so i need to know how much you make

:confused:
Original post by hayderm

It can be managed, its not too hard and trust me someone will marry you, theres always someone, that im sure of.

Do you think? Love is pretty hard to find for me.
I always thought it was a turn off for guys as I'm most stuck in the lab wearing my lab coat and goggles. Come to think of it that's probably why I'm thinking about sex all the time.

Just no, not at all. I'd like to chat about this as I think we have common ground.
Are you hot?
I can be :wink:
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
I'm anon 2 btw
Original post by Ribbit1234
Eww

I don't want to have an ONS with a drunk random person.
I can be :wink:

Your response gave me a boner.

Seriously though, you're hot, you sound lovely in general, you're academic and you're horny.

The fact that you're wondering whether someone will want to marry you is insane.
Wanna get the D tonight troll?
I'm anon 3 I meant. PM me OP, I am genuine you've intrigued me. And I am intellectual, we may evwn be in the same city.
Reply 72
why not if you up for it
Wanna get the D tonight troll?
why not if you up for it

Are you OP?
I'm imagining you looking like Link IRL he's like my secret cartoon crush :love:

In that case why don't you come back to mine and let me be your hero in a green tunic?

You know pots aren't the only thing I'm good at smashing :smug:
Reply 75
YES
YES

Where you at then
What should I do?I'm female and I haven't had sex in years! I'm waiting for a deep and loving connection with someone as I only get hurt if I sleep with some casually, I get way too attached. But recently I've been getting EXTREMELY horny and relieving myself just isn't cutting it anymore!Soon I'm meeting up with some friends, and the guy I really like, who I'm pretty sure likes me too, is going to be there. In the midst of my horniness I'm scared I may end sleeping with him or something crazy, which will end up in me getting attached too soon which would ruin our friendship or any potential for a relationship!! How do I calm myself down??? Any one else been through similar? Please help :frown:(anon or delete!)

Attachment not found
Reply 78
sWANSEA
sWANSEA

Sorry I'd rather remain a virgin!I don't know you or anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending