The Student Room Group

Does this sound like a good 20th birthday present?

It's my friends 20th birthday on Wednesday (we've been friends for like 8 years!) and I'm making her a 'birthday box'. It's basically just filled with snack food like mini Pringles, chocolates, dr pepper and sweets. It also has this body glitter thing in and a glow in the dark lipstick. I'm also going to put a couple of shots in it. Then to make it more birthday like I'm going to make a cake in a tin (her favourite that I make) and if I can fit it in maybe some candles/party poppers/balloons. Finally, to make it personal I am making a memory jar which will basically be a jar filled with our memories :smile:
Original post by LillyLisaa
It's my friends 20th birthday on Wednesday (we've been friends for like 8 years!) and I'm making her a 'birthday box'. It's basically just filled with snack food like mini Pringles, chocolates, dr pepper and sweets. It also has this body glitter thing in and a glow in the dark lipstick. I'm also going to put a couple of shots in it. Then to make it more birthday like I'm going to make a cake in a tin (her favourite that I make) and if I can fit it in maybe some candles/party poppers/balloons. Finally, to make it personal I am making a memory jar which will basically be a jar filled with our memories :smile:

YES :ahee::dance: that sounds sooo cute :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending