The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgiaswift
Accidentally up voted, definitely don't agree. An eleven year old and an eighteen year old are both secondary school students, so are they at the same points in their lives? A four year old and an eleven year old are both primary school students, so are they at the same point in their lives?

I'm not going to try to reason with somebody who thinks people's hymens 'wear away' with time and that using a dildo is not going to tear your hymen. And that these two things happen simultaneously. Bye felicia
Reply 81
I like how you don't refer to her as a woman, just a "female" because you know that she isn't one. Immediate red flag.

You know what the right thing to do here is.
Original post by Bg63
Hello all

I am a male, 22 years old and have great feelings for a 15 year old female. We love each other, she is very mature for her age that's for sure! That's the main reason I like her.
Her parents are fine that we love each other, we won't be getting into a relationship till she turns 16 in April next year.
No, we aren't having sex, we are not rushing the relationship at all.
Now, I'd like to know of your thoughts and if anyone on here has been in a similar situation?

Cheers

Adam Johnson, is that you?
Original post by driftawaay
A 15 year old and an 17 year old are pretty much at the same point in their life, they are both high school students. :h:

Many people I know changed a lot between 15 and 17. Some of the secobdary school morons I know changed their lives around by the time they turned 17. Their maturity just changed completelt once they left the net of compulsory education and they needed to choose their path. Even the people who had simple life plans have changed. With the exception of a few people who seem set of being nobodies for the rest of their lives, I can't think of anyone I know who at age 17 was exactly the same person they were when they were 15. This counts for every aspect in life.

I don't know where you're from but being 17 here doesn't mean they are still in school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
Many people I know changed a lot between 15 and 17. Some of the secobdary school morons I know changed their lives around by the time they turned 17. Their maturity just changed completelt once they left the net of compulsory education and they needed to choose their path. Even the people who had simple life plans have changed. With the exception of a few people who seem set of being nobodies for the rest of their lives, I can't think of anyone I know who at age 17 was exactly the same person they were when they were 15. This counts for every aspect in life.

I don't know where you're from but being 17 here doesn't mean they are still in school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, and I am not the same person I was when I was 19 and I wont be the same two years from now when Im 23. What is your point?

I know not everyone is at school at 17, but that is the norm. No need to be nitpicky.

I am also done with this conversation. You're just going to have to accept the fact that OP & this girl love each other and will be together with the blessing of her parents. :h: Bye
Original post by VannR
I like how you don't refer to her as a woman, just a "female" because you know that she isn't one. Immediate red flag.

You know what the right thing to do here is.

Did he also refer to himself as a male because he knows he isnt a man, but a male? :frown:

/fail
Yes, and I am not the same person I was when I was 19 and I wont be the same two years from now when Im 23. What is your point?

I know not everyone is at school at 17, but that is the norm. No need to be nitpicky.

I am also done with this conversation. You're just going to have to accept the fact that OP & this girl love each other and will be together with the blessing of her parents. :h: Bye

If you can't get why comparing your mate's life experience, which is not the norm, to a 15 year old then clearly you will never be capable of getting the point.

I wasn't being nitpicky, I was just stating a valid point. No need to get sensitive.

Hahaha for all you know this could be a load of bs. This type of thread comes up at least every other week so if you're really get temperamental over what is most likely is a troll thread, you should really get a grip.

Bye Felicia.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moonstruck16
If you can't get why comparing your mate's life experience, which is not the norm, to a 15 year old then clearly you will never be capable of getting the point.

I wasn't being nitpicky, I was just stating a valid point. No need to get sensitive.

Hahaha for all you know this could be a load of bs. This type of thread comes up at least every other week so if you're really get temperamental over what is most likely is a troll thread, you should really get a grip.

Bye Felicia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM
Reply 88
I am speechless to some of these comments. But if someone really thinks 15 and 23 is fine then just wait and see how it goes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
U r paedo m8
It's kind of weird.. But if you're okay with it and she is okay with it and her parents are okay with it then carry on dude.
****ing Nonce :colonhash:
Reply 92
Did he also refer to himself as a male because he knows he isnt a man, but a male? :frown:

/fail

*</fail>
</fail>
Go for it! I am in the same situation as you are, i’m 14 he is actually 20. And for people saying it’s illegal, no it’s not. You can date whoever you please, but you just can’t have sex or do anything sexual. And in my case, he’s 6000 miles away so that isn’t possible anyway. So yeah, go for it! I support you even if most people do not.
Original post by Anonymous
Go for it! I am in the same situation as you are, i’m 14 he is actually 20. And for people saying it’s illegal, no it’s not. You can date whoever you please, but you just can’t have sex or do anything sexual. And in my case, he’s 6000 miles away so that isn’t possible anyway. So yeah, go for it! I support you even if most people do not.

I’m sorry but any adult who has a romantic/sexual interest in a child, which is what you are, is sick in the head

Also, why are you reviving old posts?
I’m sorry but any adult who has a romantic/sexual interest in a child, which is what you are, is sick in the head

rip. not your choice. we aren’t together yet, he has enough respect to wait until i’m older. when i’m 18 and hes 24 which is when i will meet him, it won’t even matter. also, why the hell does it matter if it’s old. i’m giving this guy support, got a problem?
rip. not your choice. we aren’t together yet, he has enough respect to wait until i’m older. when i’m 18 and hes 24 which is when i will meet him, it won’t even matter. also, why the hell does it matter if it’s old. i’m giving this guy support, got a problem?

You are a child and I don’t argue with children. When you’re older you will realise how silly you are to think that a fully grown man eyeing up a 14 year old girl for a future relationship is okay. Have fun learning from your mistakes
:smile:
This thread is three years old. OP and the girl in question could conceivably be married with a child or two by now.

Latest

Trending

Trending