The Student Room Group

help with avce health and social care

hiya everyone! i need help with units 2,3 and 5 on avce health and social care. if you have any coursework to swap or if u know any wensites that have any avce h n s, i will be very grateful. i will fail this course if i dont get over an E. i know some ppl are thinking that im dumb but im not ive had some problems of my own, this is the reason why i behind on this course. i know is not an excuse but i couldnt cope with studies and family problems. i hopw you can help me xx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Unregistered
hiya everyone! i need help with units 2,3 and 5 on avce health and social care. if you have any coursework to swap or if u know any wensites that have any avce h n s, i will be very grateful. i will fail this course if i dont get over an E. i know some ppl are thinking that im dumb but im not ive had some problems of my own, this is the reason why i behind on this course. i know is not an excuse but i couldnt cope with studies and family problems. i hopw you can help me xx

Try doing a search in google there are a number of sites that can provide help with this
Reply 2
Unregistered

hi i understand u could try search engines from yahoo ans ask.co.uk
Reply 3
Unregistered
hi i understand u could try search engines from yahoo ans ask.co.uk

i have corsewprk if u wanna get in touch jus post a messa ge n ill send u it through email
Reply 4
If any of you could help me with Unit 3 that would be very helpful!
Reply 5
hope you do well in the end but i cant help you i am stuck myself
Reply 6
Unregistered
hope you do well in the end but i cant help you i am stuck myself

I have just finished Unit 3 and i am finishing off Units 2,5,7 so i may be able to help whats up?
Reply 7
Unregistered
i have corsewprk if u wanna get in touch jus post a messa ge n ill send u it through email

hI IF U HAVE ANY COURSE WORK U COULD MAIL TO HELP ME GET MY HEAD ROUND THE ASSIGNMENTS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL I AM REALLY STRUGGLING AND I NEED TO PASS THIS COURSE
MANY THANX
X
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:
Reply 8
i got coursework recieved b's for them if thats any help email me on i need help with units 6,22 and 23 if anyone has got any essays help etc....
Reply 9
Unregistered

Would it be possible for you send me any help through email with the health and socail care units please

thanx very much Love Sam xxxxx
Reply 10
im am stuck my self if you get some info u would like to pass on
i would gr8ful
Reply 11
unit three is dead easy all you need to do is find the work in the text books, or go on google.com, it will give you loads of sites and it depends on what part of unit three your doing there is loads!!!!!! unit two is the communication one and this one is a practical exercise where they asses you on "communication"..............hehehehehehehe!!!!!!
Reply 12
im havin trouble bein bothered to do the coursework. i failed last year on my coursework... if anyones got any info on unit 20 id be soooo gratefull. xxx
Reply 13
Hello im H
Iwas wondering if u could help me with my unit 5 Helath and Social Care.
i nnedeed help on it all really
thanking u ever so much H.

Thanks.
Reply 14
Hiya,

Ive recently completed units 1,2,3,6,15 and 20 and got quite good grades, I would be happy to help any1 who is stuck! I cud do with a bit of help on unit 5 at the moment!!
Reply 15
Hi i need help and would like to help people with my work!
if any 1 has done the following units and could help i would b really grateful:
Unit 5:h:ealth, social care and early years services
unit 13: Physiological disorders
unit 14: cell structure, genetics and reproduction for health care
unit 22: creative activites

And if any 1 needs help with the following i would be happy to help i passed these with good grades
unit 1: equal opportunities and clients rights
unit 2: communicating in health and social care
unit 3: physical aspects of health
unit 4: factors affecting human growth and development
unit 6: research perspectives
unit 23: ethical and legal aspects of health and social care
hope some 1 can help
Reply 16
are there any AVCE Health and Social care students on line now?
how you finding assignments? which ones have u done so far?
Reply 17
Unregistered

if u fail......oh dear
Reply 18
get a grip im not gonna fail ive passed the first part of the course i just seen the thread and added! what are u on?
Reply 19
Isn't an AVCE a poor mans BTEC Nat. Diploma!!??

Latest

Trending

Trending