The Student Room Group

neurology based EPQ title help

I'm currently studying my a levels and have chosen to take an EPQ, I am very keen to base my EPQ on something heavily to do with neurology or mental health. From what I am aware a suitable EPQ title must be based on a very broad topic which has some form of an argument/debate within it that you can evaluate. I would preferably like to find a title based on a very interesting aspect of a neurological condition, such as schizophrenia, alzheimer's disease or just mental health in general. I would obviously like it to have some relevance to what I aim to do at university in the future (medicine- specializing in clinical neurology) and for it to be a very complicated and highly interesting topic to research. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!! :smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest