18.18%
    Yes - I would/do have a REGULAR casual sex partner
    18.18%
    Yes - I would/do have NUMEROUS casual sex partners
    9.09%
    No - I don't/would NOT do this at all
    54.55%

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching this program on BBC THREE right now about female sex parties and women who enjoy sleeping around.

So, it got me thinking and just want to gather some womens opinions on this.

Would you as a girl meet somebody for casual sex off Tinder, from a bar etc etc. whether it's a one night stand or just a general guy you can sleep with for 'needs'?

inb4 men posting anonymously pretending to be hoes

ReputationRep:
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Don't have Tinder. Don't even know what it is

No bc I'm reserved for one person only.

never.
    What a disgraceful act to engage in. How filthy. Why anyone would downgrade themselves to that level i do not know!!
    Wake up people! It's the end of time!

ReputationRep:
    Nope because casual sex has never had an appeal to me. I have a "No sex before monogamy" rule

ReputationRep:
    So, ridiculous. Best to use your wit than make a post which no sensible female will probably respond to. Of course if you're an attractive guy there will be people who will go on a tinder date with you and have sex. If you're not, as I suspect, girls are not so driven as guys to shag anything which moves and you're probably best to rely on approaches where personality might persuade them to give you a chance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.