The Student Room Group

Are you the type of person to ask for permission before kissing someone?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Savage R3N3GAD3
[scroll] sorry whats what about? :lala: [/scroll]

[scroll] it's awesome to have it scrolling across [/scroll]
I'd rather he said something like "I'm going to kiss you now." or kissed me on the cheek first, so I'd be a little prepared.
Original post by ZuluK
[scroll] it's awesome to have it scrolling across [/scroll]

[scrollr] i agree its absolutely amazing i love it!!!!!! i like it when the emoticons scroll to the side :five: sometimes i turn the screen or my head to the side :gah: :nyan: [/scrollr]
Reply 23
[scrollr] i agree its absolutely amazing i love it!!!!!! i like it when the emoticons scroll to the side :five: sometimes i turn the screen or my head to the side :gah: :nyan: [/scrollr]

[scrollr] I know right. And when it's going the wrong way you have to read it backwards and make it doubly hard for the person reading hahahaha :u: :h: :wink: :biggrin: [/scrollr]
Eww what? No...surely that just kills the moment?

I just go for it if the mood is right!
Original post by ZuluK
[scrollr] I know right. And when it's going the wrong way you have to read it backwards and make it doubly hard for the person reading hahahaha :u: :h: :wink: :biggrin: [/scrollr]

[scroll] :flower2: hahahahaha hahaha it's REALLY difficult to read when it's going backwards!!!! hahahaha this thing is oresome :flower2: [/scroll]
I've not had a lip on lip kiss in over 3 years but I will ask if I am allowed to do it to prevent anything bad happening.
I would, definitely! ... Or at least, tell from the vibe :tongue:
[scroll] sorry whats what about? :lala: [/scroll]

[scrollr] Bahahaha, that is such a funny emoji. I'm gonna steal it :') Why doesn't she let you kiss her? :lala: [/scrollr]
Reply 29
[scroll] :flower2: hahahahaha hahaha it's REALLY difficult to read when it's going backwards!!!! hahahaha this thing is oresome :flower2: [/scroll]

[scroll] hahaha Omg I love those flowers like they are soooo cute. This is awesome! Thank you @Kyx for teaching me how to do it. I love you alllll :smile: [/scroll]
Original post by ZuluK

[scrollr] How do you do it from left to right o_O [/scrollr]
Reply 31
Original post by ZuluK
[scroll] hahaha Omg I love those flowers like they are soooo cute. This is awesome! Thank you @Kyx for teaching me how to do it. I love you alllll :smile: [/scroll]

yw
Original post by ihatescience56
[scrollr] Bahahaha, that is such a funny emoji. I'm gonna steal it :':wink: Why doesn't she let you kiss her? :lala: [/scrollr]

[scroll] to make it go to to the right, put the letter r after the 'scroll' hahaha it's a really cute little emoticon i love it. here's the whole family, say hi :tinkywinky::dipsy::lala::po: [/scroll]

[scrollr] she does let me kiss her but a lot of the time she's not expecting it, eg when we're walking side by side or when she's looking somewhere else, so i can't be spontaneous especially in public, it's really embarrassing to get rejected, even though she doesn't mean to reject me (but she doesn't always let me kiss her when we're having a really big argument, eg the other day i tried to kiss her when she was shouting at me and she opened her mouth wide and bared her teeth and bit my mouth, it was actually nice, it was worth it, it still counts as a kiss) :tinkywinky::dipsy::lala::po: [/scrollr]
Reply 33
No never, I take your a guy who wants to be seen as the chivalrous type. No guy I have kissed has ever asked, would be kinda cute though imo.
Reply 34
wow

now everyone using the moving posts thing!!

I copyright it!
Reply 35
No, not explicitly. It is all about body language and the look in their eyes at that point.
Reply 36
[scrollr]:nyan:[/scrollr]

No regrets.
[scroll] to make it go to to the right, put the letter r after the 'scroll' hahaha it's a really cute little emoticon i love it. here's the whole family, say hi :tinkywinky::dipsy::lala::po: [/scroll]

[scrollr] she does let me kiss her but a lot of the time she's not expecting it, eg when we're walking side by side or when she's looking somewhere else, so i can't be spontaneous especially in public, it's really embarrassing to get rejected, even though she doesn't mean to reject me (but she doesn't always let me kiss her when we're having a really big argument, eg the other day i tried to kiss her when she was shouting at me and she opened her mouth wide and bared her teeth and bit my mouth, it was actually nice, it was worth it, it still counts as a kiss) :tinkywinky::dipsy::lala::po: [/scrollr]

[scroll] That's insanely cute! :dipsy: Thanks for teaching me something new. This one is my favourite>> :po: [/scroll]

[scrollr] Ahhh, spontantaneous kisses are the best :love: It's a shame she doesn't like it. I do envy couples who show public displays of affection. xD Maybe she doesn't want strangers like me feeling envious of her >.> [/scrollr]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kyx
wow

now everyone using the moving posts thing!!

I copyright it!

[scroll] :flower2: no its too late now! the bag is out of the cat, but thank you so much for showing us it's so great :flower2: [/scroll]
Reply 39
[scroll] :flower2: no its too late now! the bag is out of the cat, but thank you so much for showing us it's so great :flower2: [/scroll]

meh

yw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending