The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I give them dirty looks at the bus stop and make sure they realise I'm moving away from them because they're smoking and their disgusting stench and choice in affecting everyone around them. God I hate the ones who smoke in public ...
Fuming over such a trivial topic...
Original post by TheTruthTeller
I give them dirty looks at the bus stop and make sure they realise I'm moving away from them because they're smoking and their disgusting stench and choice in affecting everyone around them. God I hate the ones who smoke in public ...

I wink at people when they do this to me :wink:
Reply 4
no because i am the smoker :colondollar:

but I always try to stand away from people when I smoke and i purposely blow smoke the other way from them
Reply 5
I do, every time:tongue:
Original post by Zargabaath
I wink at people when they do this to me :wink:

I stare angrily till they look away and reevaluate whether the cig was worth the emotional torment I inflicted upon them
Sometimes I hold my breath, other times I can't be bothered. When I am tryng to walk past smokers and they are walking at the same pace as me, so I cannot overtake them, omg so frustrating so I have to walk super slowly -.-
- short leg problems
Reply 8
I always hold my breath.

Once someone blew smoke in my face on purpose. Not once but twice. While I was conversing with him as well.

So I knocked him the **** out!!

True story that.:fyi:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jenx301

but I always try to stand away from people when I smoke and i purposely blow smoke the other way from them

I do the same thing, I stand outside bus shelters to avoid my smoke from going into other peoples faces, I try and hide my cigarette if there's a kid close by and I don't throw my butts on the floor. But when people try to make a big deal out of smoking in public I do like to mess with them a little.
Yeah sometimes, but I only smoke after sex (so about 20 a day).
When you're walking behind a smoker and there's no way to manouver past them for some time :colonhash:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Fuming over such a trivial topic...

:rofl:

OP, yes, I don't like it. :frown:
Original post by Jenx301

Me.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
I stare angrily till they look away and reevaluate whether the cig was worth the emotional torment I inflicted upon them

I am the king of awkward situations m8, I'd probably get into a staring contest with you right there
No but I get cravings for one :frown:
Yes.
I cough really loudly...
Original post by Zargabaath
I do the same thing, I stand outside bus shelters to avoid my smoke from going into other peoples faces, I try and hide my cigarette if there's a kid close by and I don't throw my butts on the floor. But when people try to make a big deal out of smoking in public I do like to mess with them a little.

Me too. If I'm smoking somewhere and someone walks past me i hold the smoke in until they are well past me and then exhale lol
I kind of feel sorry for smokers they're being marginalised by society. Oh well our health comes first.

Latest