The Student Room Group

Swollen penis - advice needed.

So last night i was doing what most guys do, masturbating. I woke up this morning and my penis shaft is very swollen, i cannot pull the forskin over my penis. it is the whole shaft it seems, this is happening with my penis being soft not erect.

i am hugely worried now. im not at home as im on my gap year but staying with my aunt and uncle. im in a foreign country as well, so when and if i go to the docs it will be a bit strange.

i havent slept around and neither has my girlfriend so im linking the fact that i masturbated last night with the fact i woke up this morning with it swollen.

basically what do you guys think?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Urm, you've probably been a bit too aggressive. It's a body part, and just like say your finger... it will swell up when damaged. If there's no really obvious damage, i.e. tears, etc. I would just wait until the swelling goes away.

Stock up on anti-inflammatories like ibuprofen.
You should be feeling lucky mate that you have a bigger penis than normal!
Reply 3
haha well my girlfriend just went back home so i was feeling lonely.

i dunno man its just never happened before, and well on the one hand having a bigger penis is a good thing, the whole shaft being swollen is a worry.

i like the sound of anti imflamatry drugs, but im off to the docs now for a check up from a chinese doctor lol.

man i hate being worried.

has this ever happened to anyone else?
Reply 4
so ive been prescibed with a couple of anti histemines and anti inflamatory drugs to make the swelling go away.

have to keep an eye on the bugger. i swear i dont like other guys looking at my penis haha.
Reply 5
Soul Rebel
so ive been prescibed with a couple of anti histemines and anti inflamatory drugs to make the swelling go away.

have to keep an eye on the bugger. i swear i dont like other guys looking at my penis haha.

Did he touch it?

:snigger:
Reply 6
he did. :rolleyes:

to be honest we laughed about it, on my part it was nervous and worried laughter haha.

he also told me about this one time when he was working in a hospital, a guy from SE Asia stung his penis with an insect to make it erect. the thing is it stayed erect for a long long time.

that would be awkward.
Reply 7
Soul Rebel
he did. :rolleyes:

to be honest we laughed about it, on my part it was nervous and worried laughter haha.

he also told me about this one time when he was working in a hospital, a guy from SE Asia stung his penis with an insect to make it erect. the thing is it stayed erect for a long long time.

that would be awkward.

"Hoh. You Engrish have biiiig penis!" *

I've heard about blood being trapped. That could be quite painful I imagine.

Hah! Could you imagine it?

"So what did you do?"

"Well, I put my wang into a bee-hive in hope of extracting honey!"

"...and?"

"...alas. I failed. :frown:"

* Note to bandwagon: That was a joke and not racist in nature. Deal with it.
Its not an STI so don't assume that.

Sounds like you have got Paraphimosis. Basically it is caused by pulling the foreskin to far back either in sex, masturbation, etc. The blood supply is limited in the head due to constriction of the foreskin. With erections it does get worse as more blood is trapped in the area.You are more likely to get it if you have a tight foreskin and the foreskin doesn't go back over the head naturally. You did right seeing a doctor because serious complications can arise from it. It can become gangerous if left too long and will just keep swelling up more, getting more painful. If the anti inflamatory drugs don't work go to the doctors again.

http://familydoctor.org/646.xml
Reply 9
"Doctor, take the pain away, but leave the swelling".....
Reply 10
Bathe it in tepid water, and then put germoline on it.
Reply 11
Sounds like the old pogo stick didn't take kindly to your over-zealous tommy-tanking. Just go back to the docs if it doesn't go down, and take it easy in future lol.
Reply 12
You could always cheat on your girlfriend with a bucket of ice.
Reply 13
Nix!
You could always cheat on your girlfriend with a bucket of ice.

I may consider this. See how it is tomorrow.
Reply 14
Youre sig is way too long ;no;
Something similar happened to someone I know, though it happened to his testicles rather than his penis. I'd only that week told him about how my dad had gotten mumps as a child and how his balls swelled up and then retracted to normal size, except one of the balls kept shrinking until he had only one ball. So that scared him a bit, but he was alright in the end.

Soul Rebel

that would be awkward.

Strangely enough my mate got stung on the bell end yesterday afternoon (true story honestly)... he was lazing about the garden in his shorts when bang, his bell end started to sting like mad. He legged it into the house and into the bathroom to examine the damage and he found he literally had an ant his pant(s). He plucked the ant from his bell end and tried to squash it between his fingers, but it wouldn't die. He had to make six crush attempts to finally kill it off.

I believe he's lucky that he managed to find the ant before it 'disappeared' :eek:
Reply 16
Strangely enough my mate got stung on the bell end yesterday afternoon (true story honestly)... he was lazing about the garden in his shorts when bang, his bell end started to sting like mad. He legged it into the house and into the bathroom to examine the damage and he found he literally had an ant his pant(s). He plucked the ant from his bell end and tried to squash it between his fingers, but it wouldn't die. He had to make six crush attempts to finally kill it off.

Ahhhh that's one of those stories that's so gross, it makes me wanna cry, I have such a fear of bugs. Ewwwwwwww, that has traumatised me.
Reply 17
PlaystationStudies
Something similar happened to someone I know, though it happened to his testicles rather than his penis. I'd only that week told him about how my dad had gotten mumps as a child and how his balls swelled up and then retracted to normal size, except one of the balls kept shrinking until he had only one ball. So that scared him a bit, but he was alright in the end.

I believe he's lucky that he managed to find the ant before it 'disappeared' :eek:
did you ask to see his giant willy :rolleyes:
Reply 18
Threads like this one make me feel so lucky to be a girl...
Reply 19
To the op just put some ice on it :wink: surely it will go down. But for now enjoy the swollen part.. lol.

Latest