The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zKlown
Massive gulf in ability my well educated bredrin.

But the opposition players could smell the alcohol on Georgie
The drink story corroborates with what others have said a la Mitten and The Irish Examiner which they have now redacted
Bild are saying that Pep is definitely leaving Bayern and that Carlo is going to replace him.
And Mourinho, as expected, is eyeing the United job already!
Original post by Aky786UK
And Mourinho, as expected, is eyeing the United job already!

Yep very much. Ogden released a whole story this moment saying Mourinho's advisers saying he wants the Utd job above all others.

Pep or Mourinho would be more than fine by me

We all know Mourinho is a bit of a ****. But he's a pure winner. Always will be. Last few months don't change that. Klopp had BVB near relegation too. It happens.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
United will never appoint a manager with a track record of ignoring youth.

More chance of Arsene Wenger being our next manager than Mourinho
Would take Wenger over Mourinho any day of the week, as long as Giggs is assistant.
Reply 248
Anthony Martial wins golden boy.
Worst case scenario Pep goes to City and Carlo (pretty much certain) goes to Bayern and then we're left with Mou.

Would be weird not seeing Pep in the United dugout.
Envisage him there:frown:
Even if Pep picks City - we still have some choice. Blanc is surely a potential candidate in the future. Don't mind Giggs too much if he was manager either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Conte as well after the euros..
Original post by sr90
United will never appoint a manager with a track record of ignoring youth.

More chance of Arsene Wenger being our next manager than Mourinho

Nonsense.

He was one of the candidates before Moyes stupidly got given it. Many wanted him for it. If it hasn't been promised to Giggs and we see sense, Mourinho will get the job.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Would take Wenger over Mourinho any day of the week, as long as Giggs is assistant.

So would I

I respect Wenger and everything he has done for Arsenal. Some fans should be careful what they wish for wanting him out.

Original post by hayles101
Nonsense.

He was one of the candidates before Moyes stupidly got given it. Many wanted him for it. If it hasn't been promised to Giggs and we see sense, Mourinho will get the job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, Jose is not a fit for United.

Scenes when we want attacking manager and fans want a manager with a legacy built on parking the bus.

Not to mention his whole arrogant attitude stinks.
Reply 254
Original post by hayles101
Nonsense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our board didn't want him. Can't see how that attitude will have changed after 2.5 years. Chelsea have the best youth set up in the country and he's completely ignored it, would you be happy if he did that here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hayles, take it from me, you will not want Mourinho at United.

He's a little less irritating than Van Gaal but he's still an annoying bastard. I would hate to work under him.
Reply 257
Are we gunna act like Martial didn't just get golden boy?
Original post by Dirtybit
Are we gunna act like Martial didn't just get golden boy?

You getting mad no one's quoting you, bro? Well here you go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dirtybit

Thoroughly deserved Tony.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest