The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pls help stop the trapking/kingkoala madness and possibly a cheeky ban too @sr90 @Sr90 Sucks BBC
Original post by trapking
...my bad but you had goat turds falling out doe? That leaf diet is savage on the anus bruh :/

Damn Eucalyptus
Original post by Dirtybit
Pls help stop the trapking/kingkoala madness and possibly a cheeky ban too @sr90 @Sr90 Sucks BBC

Don't be like that man, I didn't start this madness.
A ban for what? Ain't broke any rules....I'm just messing :lol:

Edit: Jokes aside. There is a group of childish silly individuals on this thread (I won't name any names they already know who they are) who spoil the football forum completely! There are only a few people on here who you can actually have decent football conversations with....which is why I stopped posting in here in the first place :smile:

Koala has very good posts btw (srs)!
Lucio has good posts, most the time!
Jam has very good posts!
We only live once has very good posts!
...And a few others but not many.

Signing out.

-TrapKing :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
I remember when the Manchester United thread was actually about Manchester United.

Edit: Jokes aside. There is a group of childish silly individuals on this thread (I won't name any names they already know who they are) who spoil the football forum completely! There are only a few people on here who you can actually have decent football conversations with....which is why I stopped posting in here in the first place :smile:

Koala has very good posts btw (srs)!
Lucio has good posts, most the time!
Jam has very good posts!
We only live once has very good posts!
...And a few others but not many.

Signing out.

Lucio just posts a wall of text with no paragraphs that no-one can read.

@jam277 thinks he knows what he's talking about, but he's more interested in making sure everyone knows he's into basketball.

@KingKoala the type of guy to say De Gea was **** 3 years ago and Lindegaard was our future

Original post by sr90
I remember when the Manchester United thread was actually about Manchester United.

Man like Ess Are Nine Tee

Thoughts on the Panama papers and your boy Davey C?
Original post by sr90

That was quite a while ago now, :frown:
Still remember when Rafa open the first Manchester United thread and some good members in the past, mastermind comes to mind.
Original post by zKlown
Man like Ess Are Nine Tee

Thoughts on the Panama papers and your boy Davey C?

Let's be honest if you were rich you'd do the same
Man said Lucio and Jam are good posters.
I vow to only talk about Manchester United/football matters from now on.
Whose the guy with the cantona avatar? forgot his name...but he has really good posts too! :biggrin:

The point of the forum is just to discuss footballing matters it doesn't actually matter if someone may say something you may think is "stupid"....no need to put down their opinion and say what they say is invalid.

Anyway, I'm done! To those good posters keep up the good work :smile:

-TK
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Man said Lucio and Jam are good posters.

I don't get it either...
Original post by sr90
Let's be honest if you were rich you'd do the same

I wouldn't actually

Money means very little to me, it's a means to getting by. I don't have a need for generating huge amounts of money.

Whose the guy with the cantona avatar? forgot his name...but he has really good posts too! :biggrin:

The point of the forum is just to discuss footballing matters it doesn't actually matter if someone may say something you may think is "stupid"....no need to put down their opinion and say what they say is invalid.

Anyway, I'm done! To those good posters keep up the good work :smile:

-TK

It's @Fizzel

And man signed out with his initials.

What is your thoughts on trap music.

Original post by KingKoala
I vow to only talk about Manchester United/football matters from now on.

Thoughts on Kevin de Bruyne looking like the Sherminator?
Trapking trying his best to be a mod
Original post by zKlown
I wouldn't actually

Money means very little to me, it's a means to getting by. I don't have a need for generating huge amounts of money.

It's @Fizzel

And man signed out with his initials.

What is your thoughts on trap music.

Thoughts on Kevin de Bruyne looking like the Sherminator?

Must admit I am gutted he went to City, was great the other night against PSG and I'm sure he will be a great player if he can stay injury free, what about you?

@SA-1 @zKlown @Dirtybit @Rk2k14 @FK u no who u r
Original post by KingKoala
Must admit I am gutted he went to City, was great the other night against PSG and I'm sure he will be a great player if he can stay injury free, what about you?

He's City's best player and if he stayed fit they'd have the league sewn up right now.
Original post by zKlown
He's City's best player and if he stayed fit they'd have the league sewn up right now.

Aguero?

Agree with the latter though.
Original post by Dirtybit
Aguero?

Agree with the latter though.

Aguero got pocketed by Daley Blind.

But then again, so does everyone.
Thoughts on Wilson's future at United, my guess is that Rashford has pretty much destroyed his chances.

Latest