The Student Room Group

Would this make me look needy

So there is a girl I like.

Two days ago, she was angry that I don't reply to her texts. She said you want me to make me think about you. I never ignore texts on propose, I just didn't have the time to reply.

Now I'm making the effort, she texts back straightaway but however she ignores some.

I really want to say to her, so it's okay when you ignore me, but fine when you do it?
yO DAmn She's the needy one if she won't let you not reply when you're busy
Deffo. But two days ago when she was angry that you didn't reply, she was desperate.
Reply 3
Lol this type of girl

The one who demands you do everything for her and puts little effort in return.

My advice would be to run
Original post by Anonymous
So there is a girl I like.

Two days ago, she was angry that I don't reply to her texts. She said you want me to make me think about you. I never ignore texts on propose, I just didn't have the time to reply.

Now I'm making the effort, she texts back straightaway but however she ignores some.

I really want to say to her, so it's okay when you ignore me, but fine when you do it?

Tell her that. She has no right to be a hypocrite. x
Did you reply to any of her texts?
Reply 6
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Did you reply to any of her texts?

Well before I was busy, so I didn't reply to one or two, I have made the effort now, she replies instantly then she goes and ignores me mid conversation.

I don't double text her if that's what you mean
Reply 7
Original post by shawn_o1
Deffo. But two days ago when she was angry that you didn't reply, she was desperate.

Yeah she basically said she knows me too well, and I ignore her so that it makes her think about me.

Desperate means she may like me? Or she just wants the attention

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending