The Student Room Group

Why is there no option to edit my profile or add photos on tinder?

Why is there no option to edit my profile or add photos on the tinder app?
You can do both things, here's how.

To edit your "About me" section:
Pull up the sidebar menu, click "view profile", click on the little pencil in the top right corner, scroll down and you should be able to edit the "About [insert your name here]" section simply by clicking on it, just add text.

To add photos:
The pictures need to be uploaded to your Facebook profile first. After that's taken care of, you can then add up to 6 pictures to your tinder profile including your main picture. You can add them by clicking on the empty boxes with the + sign.
Original post by سِيسِي
You can do both things, here's how.

To edit your "About me" section:
Pull up the sidebar menu, click "view profile", click on the little pencil in the top right corner, scroll down and you should be able to edit the "About [insert your name here]" section simply by clicking on it, just add text.

To add photos:
The pictures need to be uploaded to your Facebook profile first. After that's taken care of, you can then add up to 6 pictures to your tinder profile including your main picture. You can add them by clicking on the empty boxes with the + sign.

lmao u be on tindra?
Original post by mental-mal
lmao u be on tindra?

I'll lie and say no, I have never used or met anyone from tinder.
Original post by سِيسِي
I'll lie and say no, I have never used or met anyone from tinder.

used :toofunny: if you're mooslem, haram :noway:
don't worry, I'm not muslim, it's ok with me :console: lol
used :toofunny: if you're mooslem, haram :noway:
don't worry, I'm not muslim, it's ok with me :console: lol

Real talk, I know man :frown: now I'm conflicted. Was just about to start swiping til I read your comment. I'm at a crossroads. Hmmmmm
Original post by سِيسِي
Real talk, I know man :frown: now I'm conflicted. Was just about to start swiping til I read your comment. I'm at a crossroads. Hmmmmm

lmao put the tablet down, log out, and wudu :adore:

:rofl:
lmao put the tablet down, log out, and wudu :adore:

:rofl:

thanks mal :wink: you've given me something very serious to think about

cheers xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by سِيسِي
thanks mal :wink: you've given me something very serious to think about

cheers xx

(edited 8 years ago)
Thanks, it's weird though even though sometimes I get matches, I almost never get a response from the girl when I say Hey
Tinder girls get dozens of matches per day (even the unattractive ones), which equates to a LOT of messages. They're constantly being bombarded with all these messages and they only reply to a fraction of those messages. If you're not an 8/10 or higher, then you have to come up with a very interesting opening message if you want a reply. A simple "Hey" will not get you anywhere unless you look like Bradley Cooper. They're very picky like that, even the really unattractive ones. So that's how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest