Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gce Law Unit 6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    anyone got around this whole topic, mainly, judiacial creativity, law and morals and law and justice? one of the thoughest modules, wheres evryone getting their notes from?

ReputationRep:
    dude, I do law and have NO idea what you are talking about.
    Anyhow, I'm just gonna hope you are doing a different exam board and pray for the best on wednesday and tell you this....
    www.lawteacher.net
    check it out if you haven't already, it's the dogs.

ReputationRep:
    Im doing that module 6 in law and am revising law and morals, law and justice, and judicial creativity... I got my notes from lessons in class

How are you finding this module? have you got law exams on monday? how are you feeling about these?

ReputationRep:
    thas the best known one man, thats were i made my notes from coz i didnt understand jak in class. im jus hoping its enuff coz its slightly different to the stuff we did in class.
    to the person above, i got unit 5 on monday, dunno how im feelin bout it, mixed feelings. but unit 6 is gonna be f'd up, i cnt remeber the damn stuff yet.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.