The Student Room Group

A2 history coursework- help

I'm finding it difficult to answer this question also finding sources if anyone has done this question before please help me out

question: part A'What major impact did the civil war have in theunity of the United States of America'
Reply 1
Original post by hannahsabrye
I'm finding it difficult to answer this question also finding sources if anyone has done this question before please help me out

question: part A'What major impact did the civil war have in theunity of the United States of America'

Which exam board is this?
Reply 2
edexcell!!
Reply 3
Original post by hannahsabrye
edexcell!!

Oh okay, yeah im doing OCR and my coursework is on the historical significance of a topic of your choosing, sorry wish i could help but no idea where to start with civil war
Reply 4
Original post by Zakriah
Oh okay, yeah im doing OCR and my coursework is on the historical significance of a topic of your choosing, sorry wish i could help but no idea where to start with civil war

its fine :smile: which topic are you choosing?
I found this Historical Significance essay online that received FULL MARKS from the exam board!! It's about Joan of Arc, but I guess it could be helpful for anyone! You do have to pay, but it's 3,000 words and has loads of references from books and articles. Really helped me! http://www.stuvia.com/doc/272784

Quick Reply

Latest