The Student Room Group

How are you feeling right now? MKII

See here for the old thread, which has (pretty much) run its course. Now that a new thread has been made, we'd appreciate it if a member of the community team could close that one off.

As before, you can use this space to express your feelings at any given time. Rest assured that we're all here to either multiply your happiness or help you out at times of adversity :smile:

Special thanks to @lou 22 for coming up with this idea in the first place! :biggrin:

ST EDIT:

Hey all! :wavey:

Looks like quite a lot of us are going through a difficult time at the moment :grouphugs:

Please do not post triggering content, as this will have to be removed to protect everyone.

If you are in need of any help with these matters, please contact your GP - or more urgently the Samaritans http://www.samaritans.org/
and/or Nightline http://nightline.ac.uk/nightlines :hugs:

ST Note 2:

This thread has finished now! New thread can be found here.

:woo:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Successful parents evening, a strong 8/10 today :sexface:
Groggy I just napped for 6 hours after school xD
Need to wee. :redface:
omg how exciting a new thread :awesome:

feeling unusually great :h:
Reply 5
Original post by _I_

Posting that again?
Swear you posted something similar yesterday Lmao
Original post by _I_

"better make a TSR post about it first" xD
Original post by nucdev
Posting that again?
Swear you posted something similar yesterday Lmao

Same issue everyday :o:o:redface:
Reply 8
Feel empty tbh, we attribute importance to such arbitrary things in society
Reply 9
Original post by _I_
Same issue everyday :o:o:redface:

:rofl:
Think it's just Tmi, that's all.
Original post by nucdev
:rofl:
Think it's just Tmi, that's all.

Yeah I did say so yesterday. Oh wells. :laugh:
I feel sensual
Still sad :frown:
Have closed old thread. :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Indeterminate
See here for the old thread, which has (pretty much) run its course. Now that a new thread has been made, we'd appreciate it if a member of the community team could close that one off.

As before, you can use this space to express your feelings at any given time. Rest assured that we're all here to either multiply your happiness or help you out at times of adversity :smile:

Special thanks to @lou 22 for coming up with this idea in the first place! :biggrin:

Feeking worried. Help please brain mushy, round this number to three decimal places giving three places

0.04893617. That would be 0.059 right? (Srs)
Reply 15
Original post by Nununu
Feeking worried. Help please brain mushy, round this number to three decimal places giving three places

Don't you mean 0.049?
Reply 16
nunu
Original post by Nununu

0.048|93617 That's three place.
The 9 rounds the 8 up.
So 0.049
Original post by Nununu

I'm not entirely sure if the third digit (in the first one) is meant to be a 4 or a 5 based on what you've written :confused:

You seem to have the right idea, though (I'm assuming that you're looking at the number after the 8) :biggrin:
Reply 19
Original post by nucdev
Don't you mean 0.049?

Oh yeah sh*t k no more tsr after 3 am lol.

Latest