The Student Room Group

What did you eat today? (honestly please)

Scroll to see replies

A bowl of diarrhoea
Original post by Rainfall
A bowl of diarrhoea

i am in school and ict lesson
and you shut up
Reply 363
Breakfast:
3 pieces of toast with butter and a cofffee

Break:
mini cake

Break:
3 mini biscuits

Lunch:
peanut putter sandwhich, fruit yoghurt, mini pork pie
A cup of tea and cornflakes.
A glass of water :h:
Yesterday I ate:

Cornflakes in a bowl of milk
Two tubes of mentos
Rice and curry
2 Bananas
Mash potatoes in butter
Couple of spoonfuls of Nutella lol
Fried potato snacks with mint sauce
Tea and biscuits
Tomato soup

Probably missed off one or two things
So far-
3 slices of toast for breakfast
For me it is important to measure the time between meals because not eating at the moment tends to generate those problems, it is better to eat snacks because they are easy to digest.
you should eat fruit in the snack.
Tuna and mayonnaise salad and coffee
Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast - Oats with peanut butter and raisins and three hard boiled eggs with coffee.
Lunch - Tuna salad with half an avocado and cottage cheese.
Snack - wholemeal pitta with banana and peanut butter.
Post gym - shake with one scoop whey, 300ml almond milk, cinnamon and half a teaspoon of honey
Dinner/Post workout meal - chicken with brown rice, cabbage, Broccoli and Peppers.
A few hours later - Pain Skry with grapes and a banana.
4L of water throughout the day. :smile:

I don't know my BMI but I weight 65kg, 5 ft 8 in height, female with 10% body fat.
I hope that helps! :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by denteddental
Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast - Oats with peanut butter and raisins and three hard boiled eggs with coffee.
Lunch - Tuna salad with half an avocado and cottage cheese.
Snack - wholemeal pitta with banana and peanut butter.
Post gym - shake with one scoop whey, 300ml almond milk, cinnamon and half a teaspoon of honey
Dinner/Post workout meal - chicken with brown rice, cabbage, Broccoli and Peppers.
A few hours later - Pain Skry with grapes and a banana.
4L of water throughout the day. :smile:

Wow 4L of water a day, talk about hydrated. You're giving me food ideas here since i under-eat out of laziness. I go straight to bed after the gym haha
Original post by ellie0497
Wow 4L of water a day, talk about hydrated. You're giving me food ideas here since i under-eat out of laziness. I go straight to bed after the gym haha

You gotta eat after the gym, girl!
Try meal prepping. It helps me hit about 3000 calories a day. :smile:
Good luck!
Yesterday, I ate:

Breakfast: Two slices of toast with marmite and butter, and a cup of tea.
No lunch as I was working all day..
Dinner: Pizza Express! So I had a classic Padana pizza with half a garlic bread & mozzerella and 4 dough balls.
Snacks later (I'm awful for this): A few chocolates, a bag of crisps, and then even later two Galaxy caramel cake bars.

Yesterday wasn't the best. Most days aren't like that, but I skipped lunch and had an early dinner so then I was grazing all evening because I get peckish every few hours, and because it was Friday I had no better food in to graze on haha.
Original post by denteddental
You gotta eat after the gym, girl!
Try meal prepping. It helps me hit about 3000 calories a day. :smile:
Good luck!

I think i eat about 1500 on a good day and 1000 calories on a normal day. I need to start meal prepping like you but university gets in the way of everything. I'll deffo be doing this tonight, thank you!:smile:
Original post by Hapiness-
I am recovering from an eating disorder and I have forgotten what "normal" eating is.
It would help me if you could post your food intake for the day including meals, drinks, snacks, sweets etc so that I can see what people typically eat.

Also if you are happy to, posting your bmi would be quite helpful as well.

academic help eassys etc whats app +1 929 406 1315
Original post by etehreem
i am in school and ict lesson

alwyas get any ICT classes assignment and coding assistance from whats app +1 929 406 1315
Now I feel conscious because I don't go to the gym and I'm to lazy to eat enough food! The most excercise I do is in PE and when I'm running to school to avoid a 2 hour detention(I was already late last week!)
I had potatoes and I think I had about 399 calories today

Quick Reply

Latest