The Student Room Group

first kiss??

When is the right time? How do you get it! Any good/funny experiences? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leodicaprio1
When is the right time? How do you get it! Any good/funny experiences? :smile:

It's not really worth stressing over. It just happened spontaenously for me when I was 11 and it was fun. :smile:
I'm 16 and haven't had mine, I sometimes wish that it would happen but I guess it will just come around whenever
Original post by driftawaay
It's not really worth stressing over. It just happened spontaenously for me when I was 11 and it was fun. :smile:

yeah thats true, thing is I'm 15 and I feel like its kind of one of those things you have before 16 :smile:
yeah thats true, thing is I'm 15 and I feel like its kind of one of those things you have before 16 :smile:

Haha don't worry too much about it, I'm 18 and have never been kissed :tongue: I think its just one of those things that's meant to be spontaneous?! :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha don't worry too much about it, I'm 18 and have never been kissed :tongue: I think its just one of those things that's meant to be spontaneous?! :smile:

yeahh, I think I had high expectations for secondary school ygm

Smh not at all, kids these days lol. Dont worry about it at all, you're still a kid, you should start worrying about your virgin lips if you graduate uni and you still haven't been kissed haha
yeahh, I think I had high expectations for secondary school ygm

Haha seriously don't stress too much over it, you'll know when the time is right (soz...cheesy I know). I've only ever had one boyfriend and kind of knew he wasn't the one (so I like uhh... ended it)... so yeah you just have to find 'the one' :smile::biggrin:
Original post by driftawaay
Smh not at all, kids these days lol. Dont worry about it at all, you're still a kid, you should start worrying about your virgin lips if you graduate uni and you still haven't been kissed haha

ahaha
Haha seriously don't stress too much over it, you'll know when the time is right (soz...cheesy I know). I've only ever had one boyfriend and kind of knew he wasn't the one (so I like uhh... ended it)... so yeah you just have to find 'the one' :smile::biggrin:

yeah i wont :smile:
yeah i wont :smile:

Sorry, come to think of it that really is awful advice.... I'm not great at this stuff :biggrin:
I had my first kiss when I was 18, when I started uni. Tbh it really wasn't that great. A kiss has never felt 'special' to me or nice, maybe I'm not doing it right lol!
Sorry, come to think of it that really is awful advice.... I'm not great at this stuff :biggrin:

haha me too obvs
Original post by Anonymous
I had my first kiss when I was 18, when I started uni. Tbh it really wasn't that great. A kiss has never felt 'special' to me or nice, maybe I'm not doing it right lol!

haha really? yeah I've heard that before!

First kiss at 16, was well worth the wait. Don't worry about it.
I remember my first kiss very well, it was with my first crush in secondary school :love:
Back then I was all like "Woaah I need to get this girl, she is so totally perfect" cheesy I know lmao :lol:
So we spoke, I made her laugh with my ridiculousness, and we met up after school and walked up towards the beach which was only like 20 minutes away :tongue:
Then I remember her brushing her hands against mind, so I just held it! xD
She held both my hands in return and looked at me with this cute smile, made me all like :colondollar::blushing:
So I went in for the kiss, and it just felt really right but we were young at the time and I remember the taste of her lip gloss it was all fruity and I just starting laughing in between our kiss :giggle:
She ended up laughing too but then we went back to kissing :wink:

The weird thing is I still see her alot like around town, and every time we see each other we just laugh, ahh the memories :redface:
Original post by PAStudent1996
First kiss at 16, was well worth the wait. Don't worry about it.

yeah from what people have said it seems worth the wait
yeah from what people have said it seems worth the wait

Definitely. In my opinion the younger you both are the worse the kiss will be, because at 11, 12 etc you have no clue what you are doing. It also helps if you genuinely like the person, my first was on a date :smile:
Original post by PAStudent1996
Definitely. In my opinion the younger you both are the worse the kiss will be, because at 11, 12 etc you have no clue what you are doing. It also helps if you genuinely like the person, my first was on a date :smile:

yeahhh, was it any good? :biggrin:
yeahhh, was it any good? :biggrin:

Best I've ever had, and I'm 19 now haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending