Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been in love? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Only once, yes
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah;[url="tel:62270959")
    62270959[/url]]The (saddest) thing is that I don't mind feeling heartbroken at the end of it, I just want to feel what it's like to be madly in love...
    Naaaa, you don't.

I mean i can understand the yearning for someone to love you. However, inflicting severe and (fairly) long-lasting psychological pain upon oneself isn't advisable imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorSnape)
    Only once, yes
    Lily Evans by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    This is brilliant! Stealing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, PRSOM, you're such a rep-blocker. Ugh.

I like this AG. You need to be yourself more often, but I've always said that, anyway.
    You're permanently on PRSOM for me so now you know how it feels

ReputationRep:
    There was someone I thought I was in love with at the time, but in retrospect, I wasn't. So, no.

Also, I didn't know you had so much depth, AG. (Seriously, though, that sucks - I wouldn't let it jade you from ever falling in love again, though. Give it time.)
    Why did you think you were in love before? And what made you realise you weren't?

(Original post by EtherealNymph22)
    Lol I'm basically 25. Awkwarddddd. 😂😂😂😂Most of his threads are good but some I feel are just a little bit too far on the self-loving side (even if he's not being entirely serious).

He is actually the worst. I made a thread about the worst trolls to call the serial culprits out and two of them ended up saying I was a troll and agreeing with each other !!

I haven't seen him today although I did just see a post on eating meat or something which is one of his big things.
    Loool technically you're not 25 YET so you're still young 😏

(Awkward. Very much awkward 😂😂)

Ha ha I think he just makes the post so that we all laugh and to get attention but sometimes it actually is quite good

and oh my god yes I remember think you made it a few days ago and it was hilarious and they called you a troll

Spoiler:
    Show
    so random but I honestly thought you were a boy and then I read that you were a girl and now I'm doubting myself and you might actually be a boy.

(Original post by ZuluK)

Ha ha I think he just makes the post so that we all laugh and to get attention but sometimes it actually is quite good

and oh my god yes I remember think you made it a few days ago and it was hilarious and they called you a troll
    Spoiler:
    Show
    so random but I honestly thought you were a boy and then I read that you were a girl and now I'm doubting myself and you might actually be a boy.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lol don't worry i spent ages (correctly) thinking Hydeman was male, misinterpreted that he was female, had a big crisis over it and then he was like 'lol what? i'm male' :laugh: the internet can be a confusing place sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Lily Evans by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no seriously I have a lot in common with Snape.

(Original post by Unistudent77)
    Naaaa, you don't.

I mean i can understand the yearning for someone to love you. However, inflicting severe and (fairly) long-lasting psychological pain upon oneself isn't advisable imo.
    'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all?

I guess so but to be honest I want to feel the very extremes of love Quite sick of imagining things all the time

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol don't worry i spent ages (correctly) thinking Hydeman was male, misinterpreted that he was female, had a big crisis over it and then he was like 'lol what? i'm male' :laugh: the internet can be a confusing place sometimes
    Who knows, I might be persuaded to reinstate the blue gender tag on my post-bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I wrote that ^ So embarrassing looking back on this now lol

But love makes you do stupid things.

I think I've become too cynical to ever fall in love with anyone again.
    Right?! It's such an illusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Regarding your spoiler. I ain't got no Y chromosomes! I have the eXceptional seX chromosomes only.

Yeah and his threads are usually on topics that people engage with like this one so its good.

So funny. Then the davidguettafan that I added to the list said I was a troll as well.

Haha not sure what guys would have a username with nymph in it. Tbh I don't know why anyone would!! But especially a guy 😂.

I get it though on TSR - that's why I don't mind with your age howler just then- because a lot of the time you have no idea how old someone is or what sex they are.

I'm actually not sure what sex you are .....

ReputationRep:
    Yes it's exhausting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProfessorSnape)
    Haha no seriously I have a lot in common with Snape.
    Ah OK I guess I like you then, Snape's my favourite character

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Hydeman)
    Who knows, I might be persuaded to reinstate the blue gender tag on my post-bit.
    It makes life a lot easier. So many people thought I was male before I enabled the gender tag - and even then, notoriousbigman wasn't convinced.

Is there a reason you disabled it?

Regarding your spoiler. I ain't got no Y chromosomes! I have the eXceptional seX chromosomes only.

Yeah and his threads are usually on topics that people engage with like this one so its good.

So funny. Then the davidguettafan that I added to the list said I was a troll as well.

Haha not sure what guys would have a username with nymph in it. Tbh I don't know why anyone would!! But especially a guy 😂.

I get it though on TSR - that's why I don't mind with your age howler just then- because a lot of the time you have no idea how old someone is or what sex they are.

:laugh:

neva 4get

Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol I didn't read the word 'correctly' so I was like oh my god Hydeman is a female since when? The Internet is very confusing and it annoys me sometimes because it's so hard to guess the gender.

the word nymph should have alerted me that she is a girl but I still doubted myself until I was reassured by a different comment that she is a girl. I still had to ask tho 😂😂

😂😂😂 X chromosomes only. So you're a guy? 😉😉 kidding and yes I know the nymph but I kept doubting it with your posts and stuff thinking its a internet thing and maybe you're gay 😂😂😂😂

I thought too much you know and you were a girl.

Omg Davidguetta fan he annoys me 😭😭 lol

And guess am I a girl or am I a boy?

It makes life a lot easier. So many people thought I was male before I enabled the gender tag - and even then, notoriousbigman wasn't convinced.

Is there a reason you disabled it?
    If there was, I can't remember it. xD I'll enable it again.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah;[url="tel:62271975")
    62271975[/url]]'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all?

I guess so but to be honest I want to feel the very extremes of love Quite sick of imagining things all the time
    PM me them

In all seriousness, - as i said - i get what you mean. I was there for many years and am back there after a better 18 months in that regard. Just have confidence you'll find someone.

You certainly don't want the experience the real extremes of love. Both ends of that scale could make you think irrationally and do 'stupid' things.

Someone will turn up... Have faith

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Love you all
    Can i buy your bmw

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.