Scroll to see replies

Original post by ProfessorSnape
Only once, yes

Lily Evans by any chance? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by acupofgreentea
This is brilliant! Stealing. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I like this AG. You need to be yourself more often, but I've always said that, anyway.

You're permanently on PRSOM for me so now you know how it feels :wink:
There was someone I thought I was in love with at the time, but in retrospect, I wasn't. So, no.

Also, I didn't know you had so much depth, AG. :wink: (Seriously, though, that sucks - I wouldn't let it jade you from ever falling in love again, though. Give it time.)

Why did you think you were in love before? And what made you realise you weren't?
Reply 63
Original post by EtherealNymph22
Lol I'm basically 25. Awkwarddddd. 😂😂😂😂Most of his threads are good but some I feel are just a little bit too far on the self-loving side (even if he's not being entirely serious).

He is actually the worst. I made a thread about the worst trolls to call the serial culprits out and two of them ended up saying I was a troll and agreeing with each other !!

I haven't seen him today although I did just see a post on eating meat or something which is one of his big things.

Loool technically you're not 25 YET so you're still young 😏

(Awkward. Very much awkward 😂😂)

Ha ha I think he just makes the post so that we all laugh and to get attention but sometimes it actually is quite good

and oh my god yes I remember think you made it a few days ago and it was hilarious and they called you a troll

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Ha ha I think he just makes the post so that we all laugh and to get attention but sometimes it actually is quite good

and oh my god yes I remember think you made it a few days ago and it was hilarious and they called you a troll

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Matrix123
Lily Evans by any chance? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha no seriously I have a lot in common with Snape. :wink:
Original post by Unistudent77
Naaaa, you don't.

I mean i can understand the yearning for someone to love you. However, inflicting severe and (fairly) long-lasting psychological pain upon oneself isn't advisable imo.

'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all?

I guess so but to be honest I want to feel the very extremes of love :redface: Quite sick of imagining things all the time

Spoiler

Who knows, I might be persuaded to reinstate the blue gender tag on my post-bit. :smile:
Original post by Awesome Genius
I wrote that ^ So embarrassing looking back on this now lol

But love makes you do stupid things.

I think I've become too cynical to ever fall in love with anyone again.

Right?! It's such an illusion.
Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Regarding your spoiler. I ain't got no Y chromosomes! I have the eXceptional seX chromosomes only.

Yeah and his threads are usually on topics that people engage with like this one so its good.

So funny. Then the davidguettafan that I added to the list said I was a troll as well.

Haha not sure what guys would have a username with nymph in it. Tbh I don't know why anyone would!! But especially a guy 😂.

I get it though on TSR - that's why I don't mind with your age howler just then- because a lot of the time you have no idea how old someone is or what sex they are.

I'm actually not sure what sex you are .....
Yes it's exhausting.
Original post by ProfessorSnape
Haha no seriously I have a lot in common with Snape. :wink:

Ah OK :wink: I guess I like you then, Snape's my favourite character :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
Who knows, I might be persuaded to reinstate the blue gender tag on my post-bit. :smile:

It makes life a lot easier. So many people thought I was male before I enabled the gender tag - and even then, notoriousbigman wasn't convinced. :colonhash:

Is there a reason you disabled it?

Regarding your spoiler. I ain't got no Y chromosomes! I have the eXceptional seX chromosomes only.

Yeah and his threads are usually on topics that people engage with like this one so its good.

So funny. Then the davidguettafan that I added to the list said I was a troll as well.

Haha not sure what guys would have a username with nymph in it. Tbh I don't know why anyone would!! But especially a guy 😂.

I get it though on TSR - that's why I don't mind with your age howler just then- because a lot of the time you have no idea how old someone is or what sex they are.

:laugh:

neva 4get
Reply 73

Spoiler

Lol I didn't read the word 'correctly' so I was like oh my god Hydeman is a female since when? The Internet is very confusing and it annoys me sometimes because it's so hard to guess the gender.

the word nymph should have alerted me that she is a girl but I still doubted myself until I was reassured by a different comment that she is a girl. I still had to ask tho 😂😂
Reply 74

😂😂😂 X chromosomes only. So you're a guy? 😉😉 kidding and yes I know the nymph but I kept doubting it with your posts and stuff thinking its a internet thing and maybe you're gay 😂😂😂😂

I thought too much you know and you were a girl.

Omg Davidguetta fan he annoys me 😭😭 lol

And guess :wink: am I a girl or am I a boy?
It makes life a lot easier. So many people thought I was male before I enabled the gender tag - and even then, notoriousbigman wasn't convinced. :colonhash:

Is there a reason you disabled it?

If there was, I can't remember it. xD I'll enable it again. :smile:
[QUOTE=enaayrah;62271975]'Tis better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all?

I guess so but to be honest I want to feel the very extremes of love :redface: Quite sick of imagining things all the time

PM me them :wink:

In all seriousness, - as i said - i get what you mean. I was there for many years and am back there after a better 18 months in that regard. Just have confidence you'll find someone.

You certainly don't want the experience the real extremes of love. Both ends of that scale could make you think irrationally and do 'stupid' things.

Someone will turn up... Have faith :h:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Love you all :smile:

Can i buy your bmw
Original post by Unistudent77
PM me them :wink:

In all seriousness, - as i said - i get what you mean. I was there for many years and am back there after a better 18 months in that regard. Just have confidence you'll find someone.

You certainly don't want the experience the real extremes of love. Both ends of that scale could make you think irrationally and do 'stupid' things.

Someone will turn up... Have faith :h:

#TSRpulling

Yeah, I hope so. Maybe uni will be a chance for that to happen :redface:

Irrationality because of love does sound stupid tbh.

Thank you :hugs:
[QUOTE=enaayrah;62272469]#TSRpulling

Yeah, I hope so. Maybe uni will be a chance for that to happen :redface:

Irrationality because of love does sound stupid tbh.

Thank you :hugs:

Ikr :colondollar:

You aren't even at uni... So why are you worrying? Not that by the end of uni i'd expect you to have found 'the one' (i don't think that there is just one person anyway) but you probably will have been with more people by the the finish.

It does sound stupid but i can see how it happens. True love (not to be confused with like or even strongly like although that's a grey area) is a pretty strong emotion. If i were you i would not be wishing to experience what it's like to have that depth of feel irrevesibly crushed tbh haha.
Although, you don't have a choice in the matter. None of us do really. Follow your intuition and enjoy the roller coaster...:h:

Latest