The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Awesome Genius
I feel quite embarrassed for myself lol

But its weird. When you're in love with someone you do really stupid things. You seem to not care about petty things like embarrassment.

Not sure what that sort of love actually means.

I've been extremely infatuated before but I'm not sure I could bring myself to write something like the love letter in the OP. I rate you for even posting that crap now, probably years after it happened.
Reply 21
Original post by UWS
I pretty much fall in love with any girl that's being nice to me

how beta are you?
I thought I knew it once, but that was a long, long time ago.

I'll come around if you ever want to be in love.
Reply 23
Original post by cubic^3
how beta are you?

I don't keep track of that.
Reply 26
Original post by UWS
I don't keep track of that.

I can see why, must be astronomically high.
Nope, **** "love", lol.
This is the best quote I have ever found to describe what I believe love is:

I don’t think love is always a huge, cataclysmal emotional event. I think sometimes it sits in front of you for a very long time until you glance over and say, oh, there you are. I don’t think it’s your saving grace. I think it’s the hand that you hold while you save yourself. I don’t think it’s someone who sweeps you off your feet. I think it’s someone who stays right beside you and lets you walk on your own. I don’t think it’s always a blazing but temporary insanity of racing hearts and hormones. I think that’s the love that changes us. The love that should stay with us is the calm, deep, thorough knowing that you want to be with someone despite logical objections. And what may be even more important than anything is that I think you find your own love at the very edges of where other people’s love pushes you.
Reply 29
0wned

Shush boy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is having a crush like being inlove? Sometimes i think i have been...other times i think not.
Reply 31
I wrote that ^ So embarrassing looking back on this now lol

But love makes you do stupid things.

I think I've become too cynical to ever fall in love with anyone again.

Holy crap. I teared up a bit. that was quite sweet and you made me realise that you are actually human 😳
Reply 32
Original post by cubic^3
I can see why, must be astronomically high.

Well, if you say so then it must be correct :smile:
Original post by EtherealNymph22
What :cry2:

Thought we had something special.

Spoiler

I thought I had before, and then I 'met' you on TSR AG, and realised all the other times had just been a lesser form of love or just lust.

You have shown me my capacity to feel intense love.

So the answer is yes, and with you.

i'm in love with you omg :laugh:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Holy crap. I teared up a bit. that was quite sweet and you made me realise that you are actually human 😳

lol thanks

Did you think I was just an incredibly well-programmed bot created by the TSR community team to promote the Chat section?
lol thanks

Did you think I was just an incredibly well-programmed bot created by the TSR community team to promote the Chat section?

I think we all did AG

I can't deal with this at this time of the day

So beautiful

This is brilliant! Stealing. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I don't think it "happens once"

I think sometimes lots of factors all just come together and a person has a strong impact on you.

For me, this was at a time when I was really lonely. I was living in Birmingham, on my own. This girl was the same, living away from her friends and family first time. She laughed at my jokes and made me feel really good and she was the first really attractive female to be really nice to me. So all that meant I was "in love".

I like this AG. You need to be yourself more often, but I've always said that, anyway.
The (saddest) thing is that I don't mind feeling heartbroken at the end of it, I just want to feel what it's like to be madly in love...
Yes, with the CoCo

Latest