The Student Room Group

Hazard Perception, how to pass?

I am performing very low in terms of scoring although I am able to spot them well ahead. Just wondering what is the likeness of videos that comes up in the real exam? Are there any similarity of the videos can be found on apps and DVD and in the real exam?
Any tips anyone passed recently or preparing for test soon, please?

Thanks.
USE THIS: http://www.theory-test-online.co.uk/login.htm
It costs about £5 to unlock all the tests, but there's loads for both hazard perception and multiple choice. It is great! I only revised the night before for the theory test and just stayed up all night on this resource. And about 10% of the multiple test questions came up in some of the mock tests (like word for word). And the hazard perception mocks are really good, the feedback is great.
Reply 2
thank you
I found the clips in the test were more HD than the ones you get online so hazards easier to spot. It's also pretty much full screen.
I clicked when I saw a hazard developing, e.g. Parked car with right indicator on, then clicked when it developed, e.g. Car is pulling out, then clicked again when I had to take action, e.g. Having to slow down / stop.
That worked for me anyway!
Try not to click too much or in a pattern. Just click when you spot hazards/potential hazards :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending